ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody watching the Ladies?

The supporting cast has played well. So far in the tourney .

A'ja looks very fresh, the rest and playing fewer minutes coming off the bench has really been good for her the past few days. Herbert-Harrigan has been really nailing that baseline shot lately. That's becoming such a neglected shot anymore in both the men's and women's game. Lots of open shots are available there.

I'm not watching the game, but I've been following the box score. We're playing great, so it appears. Anyone know why Jackson isn't playing?

Played very well. Don`t thing anyone`s going to beat MSU this year except for UConn. No way UConn would lose to them twice in a row. Gosh we will miss Aja!

Apparently, Jackson isn't hurt; she was just benched for almost the entire game. It's amazing that coach could cut her already thin rotation and the team perform better. Reminds me a bit of last year. Maybe we should trot 4 players out there against State; make it more of a challenge for A'ja and see how she responds.

Played very well. Don`t thing anyone`s going to beat MSU this year except for UConn. No way UConn would lose to them twice in a row. Gosh we will miss Aja!
Dude please... We had a good chance to beat them in Starkville... They are playing really well.. But I expect the Gamecocks to win... Why do we insist on selling our own short...

Reactions: Silverspur02
Apparently, Jackson isn't hurt; she was just benched for almost the entire game. It's amazing that coach could cut her already thin rotation and the team perform better. Reminds me a bit of last year. Maybe we should trot 4 players out there against State; make it more of a challenge for A'ja and see how she responds.
When Dawn goes with the 3Big lineup Jackson is the odd woman out.. She is just too timid on offense... A 2guard has to take shots and be aggressive... Bianca plays offense like she is trying to lower her carbon foot print

Reactions: DarkCock
Jackson played 28 minutes which is the same number of minutes as Jennings. She played one more minute than A'ja. She was not benched.

Reactions: lawcalcock
When Dawn goes with the 3Big lineup Jackson is the odd woman out.. She is just too timid on offense... A 2guard has to take shots and be aggressive... Bianca plays offense like she is trying to lower her carbon foot print

Yeah, I've never been particularly impressed with Herbert-Harrigan, but I have to admit she's stepped up her offensive game. If she can improve her strength and conditioning over the off-season, she can be a major contributor for us next season.

Jackson played 28 minutes which is the same number of minutes as Jennings. She played one more minute than A'ja. She was not benched.

28 minutes and didn't take a shot. She's like a ghost out there, at least on one end. However, the defense has been fantastic and I'm sure she deserves some credit for that.

Reactions: lawcalcock
28 minutes and didn't take a shot. She's like a ghost out there, at least on one end. However, the defense has been fantastic and I'm sure she deserves some credit for that.
My point is that she was not benched. She does need to build up some confidence and contribute more on offense. She had 2 points on free-throws, 2 assists, 2 rebounds and no turnovers. Every player on the team with the exception of Wilson has had a subpar game this season. Jackson is a freshman. She will get better.

Last edited:
My point is that she was not benched. She does need to build up some confidence and contribute more on offense. She had 2 points on free-throws, 2 assists, 2 rebounds and no turnovers. Every player on the team with the exception of Wilson has had a subpar game this season. Jackson is a freshman. She will get better.
We know she'll get better.. She is no longer a freshman... She has played 31 games... She has started most of those.. It's time for Bianca to woman up and bring some assertive energy on the offensive end... So what if she misses a few shots... A missed shot is better than a turnover...

We know she'll get better.. She is no longer a freshman... She has played 31 games... She has started most of those.. It's time for Bianca to woman up and bring some assertive energy on the offensive end... So what if she misses a few shots... A missed shot is better than a turnover...
Testing rivals app

Don't forget the softball team. They are playing well so far.

I know, right? There are a lot of athletic teams at USC. Beach Volleyball went 2-0 today.

^These are what we have to resort to now.^
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Don`t thing anyone`s going to beat MSU this year except for UConn.

tumblr_ms6qi7WsHU1r8rx5xo3_250.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT