ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone here have a problem with WACH-FOX 57 freezing on YouTube TV?

rockingamecock

Aug 28, 2001
Soda City
Ours does quite frequently and it's the only channel that it happens on. The audio keeps going but the video stops. Weird.

We constantly have issues with channels on YTTV. Currently, WACH 57 isn't one of them though.
I've gone back and searched and looked at other streaming services to potentially switch to, but for the money and channel lineup, I can't come up with a better solution.

We constantly have issues with channels on YTTV. Currently, WACH 57 isn't one of them though.
I've gone back and searched and looked at other streaming services to potentially switch to, but for the money and channel lineup, I can't come up with a better solution.
Get an antenna for local channels, and something like Sling TV to supplement it. No sense paying for WACH, WIS, WLTX, etc. when you can get them for free OTA.

Reactions: cocks rule
Get an antenna for local channels, and something like Sling TV to supplement it. No sense paying for WACH, WIS, WLTX, etc. when you can get them for free OTA.
The cost is the same for a streaming service regardless. You can't option out of the local channels on those services, if you sign up for the "live channel" version.

Reactions: Garnet chicken
I watch a whole lot more than those 4 locals.

Right - they include it all. That's why I suggested a streaming service which does not include local channels.
Sling et al carry the local channels now. There really isn't a streaming service offering all the other channels that doesn't also carry the locals as well. You're going to pay for the local channels if you get one of the live streaming services. That was my point.

Sling et al carry the local channels now. There really isn't a streaming service offering all the other channels that doesn't also carry the locals as well. You're going to pay for the local channels if you get one of the live streaming services. That was my point.
I thought that was optional for Sling. Sigh.

I have yttv and never have any issues. I have very fast internet (350 mb) and great wireless though. I also have a tablo dvr for ota. I get about 30 channels on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT