ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone monitoring the Chinese restaurants in the area?

Referencing a song from 1978 is supposed to help clarify an obscure reference? 😂
LOL! It’s not as clever/fun of you come out and spell it all the way out! (It’s a running joke around here;

“‘So-and-so’ (rumored coach) was seen in a restaurant in Columbia”.

“Did he have a Chinese menu in his hand?”

“Yes. And his hair was perfect!”

If there happened to be a Chinese restaurant next to a real estate office on Lake Murray? Ya better hold onto your butts.

• Haha
Reactions: 92Pony
Back before Spurrier was hired, a poster on this board came up with a bizarre post saying they saw him at a Chinese restaurant with a menu in his hand, and further reported he was in the Lake Murray area looking at real estate. This was when the hiring of Steve Spurrier was laughed at. The fact that he was indeed hired later on was never explained. Coincidence? I think not.

So now when coaches are hired we always check the Chinese Restaurants in the area first.

LOL! It’s not as clever/fun of you come out and spell it all the way out! (It’s a running joke around here;

“‘So-and-so’ (rumored coach) was seen in a restaurant in Columbia”.

“Did he have a Chinese menu in his hand?”

“Yes. And his hair was perfect!”
EXACTLY. I remember this joke going back to 2004. Spurrier with a Chinese menu in his hand and looking at property on lake Murray. I was 21 at the time and this board's inside joke introduced me to Warren Zevon

Reactions: 92Pony
Because we all know that's where the real hiring process starts...
Not very trendy at this time....

I have been all over this country and half of Europe, and there is no better fast Chinese food than the egg roll station anywhere. Boom

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT