ADVERTISEMENT

App State will have had three extra days of rest and preparation.

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
And even more time to stew in the disappointment of the first loss for them since last season. Those dudes from the mountains will be coming into WB jacked up- count on it.

And even more time to stew in the disappointment of the first loss for them since last season. Those dudes from the mountains will be coming into WB jacked up- count on it.
Just as we were against Virginia in the bowl game last year after a clemson loss and extra rest and preparation.

It doesn't seem to matter in Vegas because the money has been bet on the Gamecocks pushing the spread to 5.5 last I checked.

How is playing on Thursday 3 days rest? Second post I've seen saying that. Makes me wonder what kind of math they have been teaching in school since I was there.

Last edited:
As long as our offense can get a yard when they need it, our defense will get it's rest during the game.

We may win the game, but we will not out execute App State, I am pretty sure of that. They play sound football and are very well coached. We may just have better overall talent which can offset that.

"App State will have had three extra days of rest and preparation"
They're gonna need it, cause we're comin' and we're bringing Hell with us.
To quote the great Leroy Mercer: "Somebody's ass could get whupped over this"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT