ADVERTISEMENT

Are refunds available?

And if so, what if I bought my ticket from someone else? Who gets the refund, the name on the books or the holder of the ticket?

They are not planning to refund anything to anybody.
Wouldn't that be a windfall for the University. They keep OUR money, and they get the money from the game at LSU...talk about double-dipping...!!! They would NEVER do that...would they...???

I'm for donating any refunded monies to the relief effort. LSU has already stated they are donating any revenue from hosting the game.

I'm for donating any refunded monies to the relief effort. LSU has already stated they are donating any revenue from hosting the game.
LSU is not donating the revenue from the game. That money is going to USC. As for refunds for tickets here, you have an option of receiving a refund, getting a credit to your Gamecock Club account or donating the money to the Athletic Department. LSU is letting their boosters request tickets until Thursday at 5. Tickets go on sale to the general public at 6, cost is $75.

And if so, what if I bought my ticket from someone else? Who gets the refund, the name on the books or the holder of the ticket?
i would think you would have to physically bring the ticket in

I'd rather have a refund due to the poor performance on the field. Fans certainly haven't gotten what they paid for - this year or last.

I'd rather have a refund due to the poor performance on the field. Fans certainly haven't gotten what they paid for - this year or last.

I've not seen a lack of effort; sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Obviously, some people have short memories of 3 straight 11 win seasons.

Reactions: chick75
I've not seen a lack of effort; sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Obviously, some people have short memories of 3 straight 11 win seasons.

No, I have a very good memory of it. And we are far, far away from getting back to that point (and only after two years).

Reactions: JBM123 and RayGilda
Cockhornleghorn. You haven't seen a lack of effort. Are you serious? Huge lack of effort in several games. Especially Missouri.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT