ADVERTISEMENT

Are we as a university facilitating losing?

Deecocks1

Sep 26, 2018
Is this really all we are capable of ? Losing to a shit north Carolina team with a frosh qb? Jesus Christ. Larry moe and curly could do a better job coordinating. If this is Carolina football my ass is a saxophone. Sick of Jake inconsistent. Sick of sweet talking muschamps. And FOR GODS SAKES. I AM SICK TO DEATH OF A COORDIANTOR OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE THAT COULD NOT COORDINATE A TRIP TO THE DAMN LOCAL BURGER KINF SUCCESSFULLY. FIRE EVERY LAST ONE OF THESE MEDIOCRE PIECES OF GARBAGE AND HIRE SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO TEACH THIS GAME TO KIDS AND MAKE OUR FOOTBALL PROGRAM ATTRACTIVE TO 4 AND 5 STAR TALENT . UNTIL THEN CANCEL MY TICKETS AND THE GAMECOCK CLUB CHECKS ARE CANCELLED. THIS IS A SHIT SHOW AND ANYONE WHO CANT SEE THAT NEEDA THERE HEAD EXAMINED. T ROB. PLWASE QUIT GOD KNOWS CHAMP AINT GOT THE SENSE TO FIRE YOUR INEPT ASS

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
gamecock football is a joke, get rid of that bunch .
Hell get rid of them they just extended their contracts. I think it’s in the $18 million range.
Stupidity abounds at this place!!! This guy is not even a has been as a coach , he’s a never was. He sucked from the get go. As long as he remains gamecock fans will be even longer suffering.

Hell get rid of them they just extended their contracts. I think it’s in the $18 million range.
Stupidity abounds at this place!!! This guy is not even a has been as a coach , he’s a never was. He sucked from the get go. As long as he remains gamecock fans will be even longer suffering.
Yeah an announcer just beat champs ass

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT