ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas Fans

They are so entitled . And for what? Have they ever won a crown? My God, Graham Lawson has more reason than any fan to bitch. He was squeezed like a fresh lemon into that two run dinger from Kjerstad

Reactions: gamecock ed
I don't particularly like baseball. I'd literally rather watch paint dry and it would be over with sooner. However, since the young men are this close to Omaha, I watched the game today. I know a strike when I see one......and there were PLENTY that were just not called for whatever reason. ??? Announcers were right, he called it awfully tight both ways. Wrong call when our guy got hit, but other than that he was consistent. Eh.... shrugs.

What a douche

VWAhlgvKuSC0jyF5

It could work in our favor. If I was behind the plate, their pitcher would have to throw it through a small window. Of all the umpires I know, none open their strike zone due to fan complaints. Most make it tighter.

Bitch more than any other about a strike zone , it would be nice to shut up whatever his name in the front row who has brought everything he owns to wave around
Just like them inbreds from the upstate.

What a douche

VWAhlgvKuSC0jyF5
Jesus man Get a new hat! That one looks like he used it to wipe his a$$ after a trip to Taco Bell!

Sure Arky fans are annoying, but so are all home fans to a visiting team... the lowest denominator redneck white trash hawg calling lip drooling EMBARASMENT of the Arky fan base is what makes them intolerable! I am always so embarrassed to see SEC game so broadcast from any of their home venues it puts a stain on the whole league!

They are so entitled . And for what? Have they ever won a crown? My God, Graham Lawson has more reason than any fan to bitch. He was squeezed like a fresh lemon into that two run dinger from Kjerstad
You aren't kidding about the Kjerstad strike zone. Even the announcers, who were completely in the tank for Arkansas, were befuddled by that pitch at the knees on the insider corner. I believe the home run was the next pitch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT