ADVERTISEMENT

As we draw closer to the Missouri defeat, which angle will the most skilled pumpers take?

Chanticleer37

Sep 17, 2003
  1. We overlooked UNC before an offensive juggernaut was born?
  2. We are racking up gobs of yardage/the wins will come?
  3. Refs hosed us in our two losses? (See Shawshank Redemption "Lawyer f-cked me" defense)
  4. Boom almost has the pieces in place? Just a few more years?
  5. Combination of previous or other?

I for one was ready to write the season off after the UNC game. However I feel better about a good bit of the rest and think Hilinski is giving a way better chance than jake ever did. I feel bad when some posters go ahead and count things as a loss before they happen. Maybe the question should be, if we win what will the doubters have to say about how it still sucks? How about give these young guys benefit of the doubt. Yesterday was way better than I thought it would be. True freshman throwing over 300 yds and 2 scores against Bama is pretty good sign for games against all others except uga and Clemson.

3. Refs hosed us in our two losses? (See Shawshank Redemption "Lawyer f-cked me" defense)
6. Trap game. Obviously we were emotionally spent after the moral victory of a 24 point slaughter to Alabama and focusing on the mighty Kentucky Wildcats who have beat us ever year of the Muschamp era. The better team didn't win.

Muschamp was never going to be a HC again until Ray Tanner. We're not just the graveyard of coaches anymore. We're actually hiring coaches from the graveyard.

If we had the Chanticleers on the schedule at least that would be marked down as a gimmie.

You might fool the others, but you arent fooling me.

6. Trap game. Obviously we were emotionally spent after the moral victory of a 24 point slaughter to Alabama and focusing on the mighty Kentucky Wildcats who have beat us ever year of the Muschamp era. The better team didn't win.

Muschamp was never going to be a HC again until Ray Tanner. We're not just the graveyard of coaches anymore. We're actually hiring coaches from the graveyard.

This is very well put.

UNC is so bad. I'm still upset we lost that game. I think we are a better team without Jake at qb. Hilinski is the real deal and will win some games we shouldn't even be close in. Maybe TAMU or UGA. However he is a freshman and will have a bad freshmanlike game sometime this year. If we can't beat UK then this season will end without a bowl game

Reactions: W8LNXYR
let's play them a see how it comes out before we start making excuses for the loss. I do not really know much about them except that they have the ex tater at QB. Our defense cannot stop anybody this year, but with Hilinski at QB our offense might be able to match them in scoring.

6. We need better coaching and preparation.
&
7. Excellent QB, who will be a coach on the field.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2

6. You can't go by the Missouri loss - we lost to a good team.

If we lose to UM, UK, UT, and UF the best outcome is 3-9. We CAN win all four of those games and then beat Vandy and App State for 7 wins. That would be large.

However, I think we win 1 of the 4 and end up 4-8.

Either way I think Muschamp will fire TRob and hire a reputable DC and get 2 more years.

This line makes me think that we would be an underdog in almost every game bar Appalachian State. I predicted 2-9 before the season started and I was hoping with all my heart that I would be wrong. But, my head still says 2-9. I hope I am wrong.

With Muschamp's win total in his last year at UF, and given the state of the team and the coaches we have, it is hard to imagine securing more than 2 wins.

We are 3-6 against Bammer last 6 games
we are 3-3 in the last 6 games:

2019/09/14 South Carolina 23 - Alabama 47 L
2010/10/09 South Carolina 35 - Alabama 21 W
2009/10/17 South Carolina 6 - Alabama 20 L
2005/09/17 South Carolina 14 - Alabama 37 L
2004/10/02 South Carolina 20 - Alabama 3 W
2001/09/29 South Carolina 37 - Alabama 36 W

we are 3-3 in the last 6 games:

2019/09/14 South Carolina 23 - Alabama 47 L
2010/10/09 South Carolina 35 - Alabama 21 W
2009/10/17 South Carolina 6 - Alabama 20 L
2005/09/17 South Carolina 14 - Alabama 37 L
2004/10/02 South Carolina 20 - Alabama 3 W
2001/09/29 South Carolina 37 - Alabama 36 W
That's got to stick in their craw.

OOPS ...... my bad.
Chantcleared is just keeping it reals in true FGF fashion.

UNC is so bad. I'm still upset we lost that game. I think we are a better team without Jake at qb. Hilinski is the real deal and will win some games we shouldn't even be close in. Maybe TAMU or UGA. However he is a freshman and will have a bad freshmanlike game sometime this year. If we can't beat UK then this season will end without a bowl game
and how many previous coaches went to bowl games in their 1st 3 yrs here? yall are just proving that you expect more outta champ than any other coaches we have had...also, how many times has champ lost to mizzoo?

Reactions: rogue cock
This line makes me think that we would be an underdog in almost every game bar Appalachian State. I predicted 2-9 before the season started and I was hoping with all my heart that I would be wrong. But, my head still says 2-9. I hope I am wrong.

With Muschamp's win total in his last year at UF, and given the state of the team and the coaches we have, it is hard to imagine securing more than 2 wins.
Why would you say 2-9 when we play 12 games? Your math is off a bit so that means your prediction credibility is off as well.

You can call me troll. Tater in disguise. Whatever. I don't care. I'm a CT refugee. Check my post history.

I love this school and athletic program. Don't give a rat's arse about a real fan check-up. Like me or hate me. Couldn't care less.

I didn't like the Tanner hire from the get-go. I love Frank Martin, BTW. He's a Cuban hard-head, but still love him. Not a fan of the Kingston hire. I know several ex-Yardcocks in the Upstate who aren't either. Last names start with W and P.

The Muschamp hire was terrible. Anyone defending it is delusional or a possible/potential cuck ("I love my wife. If I would have been more attentive, she wouldn't have cheated on me.") That noted, I hoped he'd do well. When I heard Roper was coming, I really knew we were effed. Of course, that didn't work out. Then, TRob, now BMac...

The Big Spur article about Muschamp's gaffe Saturday is telling. Wow. Pretty embarrassing.

In any statistical setting, there is enough data to tell you Muschamp isn't a very good head coach. If you want to believe otherwise, that's fine. There are flat-earthers out there, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT