ADVERTISEMENT

As we draw closer to the Missouri defeat, which angle will the most skilled pumpers take?

You can call me troll. Tater in disguise. Whatever. I don't care. I'm a CT refugee. Check my post history.

I love this school and athletic program. Don't give a rat's arse about a real fan check-up. Like me or hate me. Couldn't care less.

I didn't like the Tanner hire from the get-go. I love Frank Martin, BTW. He's a Cuban hard-head, but still love him. Not a fan of the Kingston hire. I know several ex-Yardcocks in the Upstate who aren't either. Last names start with W and P.

The Muschamp hire was terrible. Anyone defending it is delusional or a possible/potential cuck ("I love my wife. If I would have been more attentive, she wouldn't have cheated on me.") That noted, I hoped he'd do well. When I heard Roper was coming, I really knew we were effed. Of course, that didn't work out. Then, TRob, now BMac...

The Big Spur article about Muschamp's gaffe Saturday is telling. Wow. Pretty embarrassing.

In any statistical setting, there is enough data to tell you Muschamp isn't a very good head coach. If you want to believe otherwise, that's fine. There are flat-earthers out there, too.

STFU Tater

OK, we all know the OP is a troll from tater land. Sorry if I offend anyone but what kind of a special loser intentionally goes to a rival's site, sets up a fake account and proceeds to troll post for amusement. I can't imagine how pathetic a person's life has to be to want to do something like that.

Either way, we play the game to see who wins. Our defense is a train wreck but our QB play is better. Some good bounces here and there and we have a chance to win this game. No sunshine, no doom and gloom. Let's just Let'em play the game.

Reactions: rogue cock
Rooster Booster the only thing I like about you is your avatar. Is that your girlfriend? Looks like my ex-girlfriend. Don't worry it will eventually go away.

We put up yards on Alabama and it’s Clemson circa 2018 all over again. We all know how the next 3 games played out. We’re double digit underdogs to Mizzou and the overwhelming expectation on this board is a win. This house will burn down Sunday.

If that turns out to be true there will be a lot of traffic on this board Saturday after the game.

Well, I know one angle that will be taken. The fire Tanner/Muschamp crowd will be AWOL if we win.

Predicting losses before they occur is quite self-defeating. Everyone knows this football team will have all it can handle when we play Mizzou, and we may very well lose the game. But I’ll remain cautiously optimistic based on the overall offensive improvement in moving the football, and with our young playmaking quarterback. Who knows, the defense may just show up and give us a chance to win the game. Let’s play the game, and see what happens between the lines. We can all bitch afterwards if the results aren’t what we want them to be.

6. Trap game. Obviously we were emotionally spent after the moral victory of a 24 point slaughter to Alabama and focusing on the mighty Kentucky Wildcats who have beat us ever year of the Muschamp era. The better team didn't win.

Muschamp was never going to be a HC again until Ray Tanner. We're not just the graveyard of coaches anymore. We're actually hiring coaches from the graveyard.

We're not the graveyard of coaches, not even close. USC isn't in the terrible situation many of you are making it out to be. Take a look at a school like Rutgers. They have a vice grip on the "graveyard of coaches title.

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter
Yes all he needs is more time. Bama should have gave Mike Dubose and Mike Shula more time. Then they never would have had to hire Saban

What if the browns had given belichek more time? What in UNC had fired Mack Brown after multiple 1-10 seasons? What if Va tech had firec Frank Beamer after a losing season in year 6? What if KY had fired Mark Stoops 5 years ago?

Sometimes staying the course is the right choice. Sometimes you need to fire the guy i.e. Horn.
Right now Muschamp has done a very good job. But we have had 2 terrible loses recently UNC and UVa and a tough schedule to make up the UNC loss.

Reactions: GoFightWinKickA$$
What if the browns had given belichek more time? What in UNC had fired Mack Brown after multiple 1-10 seasons? What if Va tech had firec Frank Beamer after a losing season in year 6? What if KY had fired Mark Stoops 5 years ago?

Sometimes staying the course is the right choice. Sometimes you need to fire the guy i.e. Horn.
Right now Muschamp has done a very good job. But we have had 2 terrible loses recently UNC and UVa and a tough schedule to make up the UNC loss.

Excellant post Uscfan1981 positive and well said. We all want to see Carolina win SEC/National titles in every sport.

The problem is an obvious one... your every year BAMA, UGA, and FLA types of the world. Top athletes, 5 star athletes, NFL caliber players want to play for programs with a proven history of winning SEC/National titles.

Will Carolina ever consistently rise to this level?

Maybe, but It's Not About the X's and the O's It's All About the Jimmy's and the Joe's.

You can coach and scheme all day long if you ain't got the horses doesn't matter IMHO.

No one is completely opposed to change, when change is determined to be needed, but if your going to make changes open up the checkbook and go get a staff that brings proven results in every area of the program including Jimmy's and Joe's (Muschamp has increased Jimmy's and Joe's to a degree).

I do know one thing for damn sure though and you can book it, with all due respect to this site and my fellow Gamecock brethren, If and when change comes, it wont be because of this thread or similar ones like it on FGF.

Go Gamecocks!
3 Fingers Up!

Last edited:
Predicting losses before they occur is quite self-defeating. Everyone knows this football team will have all it can handle when we play Mizzou, and we may very well lose the game. But I’ll remain cautiously optimistic based on the overall offensive improvement in moving the football, and with our young playmaking quarterback. Who knows, the defense may just show up and give us a chance to win the game. Let’s play the game, and see what happens between the lines. We can all bitch afterwards if the results aren’t what we want them to be.

There is a ray of hope. No not the AD. It’s Hilinski!

Reactions: Sensible Rooster
  1. Refs hosed us in our two losses? (See Shawshank Redemption "Lawyer f-cked me" defense)
  2. Boom almost has the pieces in place? Just a few more years?

I've seen these employed already, even this close to the defeat.

Also seen plenty of the "You negative meanies are the reason we're not winning" posts. Classic cuck response. Might want to check your wife's iPhone tracker. She left the wine bar a few hours ago and is currently getting Eiffel Towered by a couple of studs.

Some of the pumpers said UNC will end with a great record after we lost to them - trying to shield the coaching deficiencies of Muschamp and his crew. Well, pumpers UNC lost to App state. What is the next excuse?

Reactions: MJDaGod6Rings
I was expecting a loss sadly enough. I'm not proud of it. People are predicting 3 wins? UK and UT are no guarantees.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT