ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn may have stolen the FACE of Carolina Football in the years to come

None of those were held in as high regards as the Stockton kid. Now on the flip side did anyone know that Maclwain(sp?) was ranked ahead of lamar jackson comming out of hs. Just goes to show you just never know

Another savior I forgot about.

Well, darn. I was going to make the proximity argument for us, but it's 3.5 hours from Rabun County, GA to Auburn and 3 hours 7 minutes to Columbia.

New mem

Not sure where you get that, I have never heard any of those guys mentioned as a savior to the program. I never heard any mentioned as a game changer type. Heard them mentioned as good players and a high ceiling but Stockton is the only qb recruit we have had where the national recruiting media labeled him a program changer type

Bmac was not labeled as "savior" but there was substantial hype among the fan base, especially after he had a strong showing at the Elite 11.

The most curious thing about him is that he was supposed to be a good runner, but he got here and looked like he was running in oatmeal.

Reactions: budman1976
Bmac was not labeled as "savior" but there was substantial hype among the fan base, especially after he had a strong showing at the Elite 11.

The most curious thing about him is that he was supposed to be a good runner, but he got here and looked like he was running in oatmeal.
He was the number 2 dual threat QB that year behind Hurts.

It is interesting to go back and look at the top QB recruits over the past 5 to 10 years and see how they fared and you find big numbers in HS and fawning by recruiting services doesn’t equal success at the next level.

He was the number 2 dual threat QB that year behind Hurts.

It is interesting to go back and look at the top QB recruits over the past 5 to 10 years and see how they fared and you find big numbers in HS and fawning by recruiting services doesn’t equal success at the next level.

Seems like more "busts" than "booms" when it comes to highly rated QBS.

Reactions: Dizzy01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT