ADVERTISEMENT

Ballgame

92Pony

Jan 18, 2011
We won't score 16, let alone score more than that while holding UM scoreless from here on out. This sux.

Very happy to be wrong! And FTR, we didn't turn things around until I posted this - so I'll take some credit. LOL!!

Very happy to be wrong! And FTR, we didn't turn things around until I posted this - so I'll take some credit. LOL!!
I take some credit too. I was getting sick of watching us flounder, so I stopped watching. The second I did, we score 3 TDs in a row. My wife comes in yelling "Your team is winning!!" Then I turned it back on to watch Michigan march down to the goal line. I turned it back off and we get the INT. I didn't turn it back on until the end... LOL

Reactions: 0007cock and 92Pony
I take some credit too. I was getting sick of watching us flounder, so I stopped watching. The second I did, we score 3 TDs in a row. My wife comes in yelling "Your team is winning!!" Then I turned it back on to watch Michigan march down to the goal line. I turned it back off and we get the INT. I didn't turn it back on until the end... LOL
Funny how we think we control whether we win or lose based on what we do. I refused to eat chicken on game days for years. Seemed to work during the 11 win seasons

LOL..
Be sure to watch Alabama vs Taters and pull for the Taters...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT