ADVERTISEMENT

Bama #1 team in the country, Henry should win Heisman trophy

Eh I think there are about 12 running backs nationally that would break 250 yards with that line and 46 carries. He looked like a program back to me

The kid from Stanford is more talented

Reactions: Matte Black
Eh I think there are about 12 running backs nationally that would break 250 yards with that line and 46 carries. He looked like a program back to me

The kid from Stanford is more talented

Four 200 yard games this year. Only Hershel Walker and Bo Jackson have equaled that in one season in the SEC. Enough said.

Reactions: cockofdawn
His touches on Bama's last drive were hugely impressive. The guy had to be running on fumes, but he was still running straight through guys. Then on his last play, he walks in untouched with one last burst of speed (and a good sealing block from his wide receiver). I agree, this guy deserves the Heisman.

Rats. Here I was thinking we might have a nice thread going about a good game, and a troll comes and ruins it. Ah well, that's what the "Unwatch Thread" button is for...

When you resort to pimping your conference, you know you've become insignificant.
What a crock of bull coming from a team that needed FSU to make the title game in order for the taters to make that orange bowl two years ago. Don't talk sh*t that you can't backup stinking tater

We go to CFP represented by Bama. it is great to be represented by Bama every year, our trophy case is growing by leaps and bounds. Bama is going to curbstomp dem. sure bama loves our support. like many on this board i would be torn if we played bama hoping for a tie

The thread has nothing to do with conference affiliation. I was simply stating the truth. If Ohio State looked like the best team and had the best player I would have said it. The entire point is Clemson shouldn't be #1 and doesn't have the #1 player-Bama does.

Look, I get you're 12-0, but you can't possibly feel good about your chances seeing how terrible you guys look on the road against bad teams. UNC is going to destroy you.
I second this! Overrated weak ass conference bragging about beating terrible teams for half the season. That's where the respect is lost in my opinion. In the weak ACC.

Reactions: uscguy327
moral victories, good losses, half your stadium is orange, cheering for Bama - yep everything is back to right in the world.

Watch out! we are now on the precipice of a 3peat.

12-0 in a rebuilding year. #1 in all three polls. Come Tuesday we will still be #1. Good game today and again congrats on the moral victory.
Blah Blah Blah. Once again, Bama isn't the only team I'm rooting for. Anyone but Clemson. Even Oklahoma looks more impressive than Clemson.

Reactions: Tigerof66
Don't know how you can say this with any type of confidence when you barley beat the worst SC team in over 10 years. A walk on qb put up over 30 points ( the most we've scored all season) & with a DC who believes in playing softer than Charmin tissue. I'd say the future of SC football is bright. How is the "#1 team in country" have to escape losing vs a 3-8 team on the road? Don't make any excuses about having 3 fumbles because we also threw a pick in the red zone & missed a FG. The best team in the acc this yr beat the worst team in the sec this yr by 5 points.

beat the worst SC team in over 10 years. The best team in the acc this yr beat the worst team in the sec this yr by 5 points.

how much are you expecting to improve next year? you will be back in DV next year and we will have DW to welcome you. I would say a 3peat is already a foregone conclusion. I should say on the precipice of a 4peat.

how much are you expecting to improve next year? you will be back in DV next year and we will have DW to welcome you. I would say a 3peat is already a foregone conclusion. I should say on the precipice of a 4peat.
Congrats on your back to back. 3 is a definite possibility. Time will tell though. Still a year away.

Lose to The Citadel but still manage to beat the second best ACC team and play the top ACC team closer than any other league team did. Just proves how bad the ACC is.
Do you guys watch other games than just Clemson? You do realize we beat the SEC East Champs 27-2 on their Home Field? You are aware that we are ACC right? You are aware that we aren't even Champs of our own Division right?
Yeah the ACC is just horrible? What does that say about the SEC East?

Couple with the fact that Louisville put a hammering on Kentucky and those were teams with similar resumes in their respective conferences.

I don't mind thinking your conference is good. The SEC is good. But some of the statements you make in regards to ACC vs SEC are basically ridiculous and aren't reflected in reality.

Do you guys watch other games than just Clemson? You do realize we beat the SEC East Champs 27-2 on their Home Field? You are aware that we are ACC right? You are aware that we aren't even Champs of our own Division right?
Yeah the ACC is just horrible? What does that say about the SEC East?

Couple with that Louisville put a hammering on Kentucky and those were teams with similar resumes in their respective conferences.

I don't mind thinking your conference is good. The SEC is good. But some of the statements you make in regards to ACC vs SEC are basically ridiculous and aren't reflected in reality.
My comment was in response to you turkeys saying how bad our division is. How is that we lose to The Citadel and still beat the coastal champ? Last I checked, UF has had a lot of injuries too which is why they barely scraped by FAU last week.

My comment was in response to you turkeys saying how bad our division is. How is that we lose to The Citadel and still beat the coastal champ? Last I checked, UF has had a lot of injuries too which is why they barely scraped by FAU last week.
It's called "Any Given Saturday."

Haha, a foregone conclusion? Maybe you should actually watch the way your team plays rather than listen to your doofus head coach. You sound like you know as much about the game as he does, very little. DW looked rattled against a bad team yesterday, you think he's going to get better against good teams? I know you're probably scared after seeing how bad your team played yesterday.

Maybe you should actually watch the way your team plays rather than listen to your doofus head coach. You sound like you know as much about the game as he does, very little. DW looked rattled against a bad team yesterday, you think he's going to get better against good teams? I know you're probably scared after seeing how bad your team played yesterday.

I have watched how our team plays and they play undefeated. 12 and 0. That is 0 losses during a regular season. I know that is extremely hard for you to understand.

our "doofus head coach" must know a little about what he is doing. In the meantime your organization paid the head coach who quit on you more money to not be at the game.

DW looked rattled? he did?

I have watched how our team plays and they play undefeated. 12 and 0. That is 0 losses during a regular season. I know that is extremely hard for you to understand.

our "doofus head coach" must know a little about what he is doing. In the meantime your organization paid the head coach who quit on you more money to not be at the game.

DW looked rattled? he did?
I guess you didn't watch the 2nd quarter? When you guys were turning the ball over and he looked dazed and rattled? Even the announcers were talking about it. See my previous post about you start actually watching the games.

I understand just fine that you're 12-0. I also understand that you've looked terrible on the road against pretty bad teams. If you think you'll be fine playing like that against UNC or a playoff team you must live in fantasy land.

The only thing your doofus coach knows how to do is pay large sums of money to assistants to cover his complete incompetence in understanding football. That's why Spurrier owned Dabo and Dabo was reduced to scripting rants.

I guess you didn't watch the 2nd quarter? When you guys were turning the ball over and he looked dazed and rattled?

Deshaun Watson: 20 for 27, 279 yards, 1 TD passing, 21 rushes, 114 yards, 3 TDs. If that is dazed and rattled then I will gladly take that.

Deshaun Watson: 20 for 27, 279 yards, 1 TD passing, 21 rushes, 114 yards, 3 TDs. If that is dazed and rattled then I will gladly take that.
Doesn't change the fact that we were in his head for a chunk of the game. If your doofus head coach actually understood football, maybe he could actually develop his QBs not to get rattled. But we know that will never happen.

moral victories, good losses, half your stadium is orange, cheering for Bama - yep everything is back to right in the world.

12-0 in a rebuilding year. #1 in all three polls. Come Tuesday we will still be #1. Good game today and again congrats on the moral victory.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT