ADVERTISEMENT

Bandwagon Tickets Sold Here!!!

I will pay for mine. Did not see this coming ( lack of confidence in MK) but am glad it has. Saw no reason this couldn't happen with our talent and facilities (see "lack of confidence"..) but doubted it would. I have my own opinions on WHY this is happening but the why isn't as important as the happening itself. Looking forward to seeing where this success leads. Go Cocks!!!

June Raines once told me he’s never seen a kid eat fried catfish like I did. King Ward might know where that was.

I dont think anyone could have predicted that the team would be looking at maybe a #1 overall ranking and leading the SEC 2/3 the way through the season.

Reactions: cockn'fyr
Been on the Bandwagon since my undergrad days there in the early 70s. Remember well the 1977 CWS when Bob Horner and Arizona State got the championship 2-1 win over the Gamecocks in a heartbreaker. Suffered the past decade over our inability to recruit and coach top talent, but I’m solidly back on board now. Now let’s get back home in Omaha!

I have a cousin who rode the bench for Coach Raines in the early 80's so I guess you could say I have been on the bandwagon since then. I faced off against some guys in high school who played at USC ( I wasn't quite talented enough for that...) So I have pulled for the team for quite awhile. Never left the team but kind of "walked along side the wagon" under Kingston. Glad they have played well this year. I am still walking but that may change soon. Go Cocks!!!

Nobody saw this coming.....NOBODY.

May not have seen it coming but a few Believed it could happen - especially early in the season the way the team fought back and the depth of bullpen. Also. - last year - injuries struck early and hard. They had a descent team - but not enough to overcome the early injuries. Some may remember the building blocks were there. .

I have followed the baseball team very closely for years, but I must admit that I have lost some interest the last few years, sure is fun to be back in the hunt!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT