ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Expectations?

I am hoping Texas can meet y'all in the World Series. Texas is peaking at just the right time. Kody Clemens (Roger Clemens' son) hit two HRs against the Aggies and is red hot. I am not sure our pitching is quite strong enough this year. What is SC's strengths and weaknesses?

Anyone know if our game is scheduled to be on TV or just to app or nothing this evening? Approx what game time?

I am hoping Texas can meet y'all in the World Series. Texas is peaking at just the right time. Kody Clemens (Roger Clemens' son) hit two HRs against the Aggies and is red hot. I am not sure our pitching is quite strong enough this year. What is SC's strengths and weaknesses?
Our coaches are our strength. They've made a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Strength all go no quit big heart straight bad asses!!!

Weakness = Untimely BB

@bushmastercock pulled this thread. Your expectation was “constant improvement.” Don’t know if it was constant, but I do see improvement from beginning to end.
Constant was your word, not mine...
I’d hope we at least make a regional, but there are so many question marks as far as the pitching is concerned, my expectations would be to see improvement as the season goes on
Glad we can agree though that there’s been “improvement from beginning to end “. Ain’t it fun to use quotation marks?

Reactions: rogue cock
Anyone know if our game is scheduled to be on TV or just to app or nothing this evening? Approx what game time?
Haven't seen from you in a while.

ESPN is carrying all regional games. Some are on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, SECN, Longhorn. Most are on ESPN3.

For TV viewing of ESPN3 telecasts, get yourself a streaming box, e.g., Roku, Chromecast, etc. If you have a smart TV, it may have Roku built in. Load up ESPN under Roku, and you should be good to go. You'll net a smartphone or tablet to verify you cable/satelllite/ott subscription.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT