ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball game today?

GamecockJeeper

Jul 20, 2005
Anyone have any news on delays? I just heard on the Game, that first pitch is at 5. Thought the schedule said 4? Who out there has the inside info?

This storm system is supposed to move out rapidly by early afternoon. I think they will be able to play.

Should be interesting to see what kind of factor the wind does play. I'm downtown right now and it's pretty insane.

You know what? I didn't even know we had a baseball game yesterday. I was on the board last night and never saw one mention of anyone talking about the game with App State.

Reactions: Closer
Freddy.. Are you saying you came to FGF looking for updated information..:D If we would have lost, I guarantee there would have been page full of negative fire everyone...

For the non Insiders.. D1Baseball is a great site during Baseball for all updated scores and daily games.

Has a baseball game ever been called because of too much wind lol??? This wind is FIERCE today, gonna play havoc with pop ups. My super duper weather station that I have here at my house is indicating winds averaging 15, and peaking at 27mph!!

Well, the Taters once complained about our wind machines. Glad we can rest those today, save energy. Use what the Lord has given us. ;)

GOCOCKS! BEATWINTHROP! BEATUT! BEATOLAYMISS!

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
Freddy.. Are you saying you came to FGF looking for updated information..:D If we would have lost, I guarantee there would have been page full of negative fire everyone...

For the non Insiders.. D1Baseball is a great site during Baseball for all updated scores and daily games.

No, I was not looking for updates. I was just saying I didn't even know there was a game yesterday. It just surprised me that I didn't notice/see any threads about the game that's all. Thanks for the D1 Baseball site.

Reactions: Closer
No, I was not looking for updates. I was just saying I didn't even know there was a game yesterday. It just surprised me that I didn't notice/see any threads about the game that's all. Thanks for the D1 Baseball site.

I'm on Gametracker now. Up 6-0, bottom of 2nd. One on. The incredible DTW at bat.

Reactions: gamecockblack
Rain has passed through my area, but the back winds are pretty terrific. Not surprised. Kind of scary. I have a lot of trees.

Me too; 2 acres of pines - with my house dead center. :eek:

Thankfully, I got home today, and thus far, all is well.

Reactions: chick75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT