ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball update

If it's not on Holbroke and not on the current staff, who is it on? If the players are not good enough, mainly that's Holbroke. If the players are not motivated enough, that's on the current staff. If they are not properly coached, the two staffs each have a share in it.

If it's not on Holbroke and not on the current staff, who is it on? If the players are not good enough, mainly that's Holbroke. If the players are not motivated enough, that's on the current staff. If they are not properly coached, the two staffs each have a share in it.
If the players are not motivated enough, it could very well fall back on Holbrook. Might be a littler harder to motivate than you think when the team has barely showed a pulse for as long as it has.

I played Golf, WOW, it was cold. I am getting to the point I CANT watch this disaster.. I sure hope they turn it around, but this team is BAD!! Makes me sick watching how far they have fallen... How the hell did they Beat Princeton??

He ain't in the dugout managing this abomination. Kingston is there, now. He's being paid a lot of money. He isn't producing.
Actually, it's the players that aren't producing. Kingston didn't sign a single player on this team. Fortunately, the first year players won't catch the bug that was afflicting Holbrook---Noah Campbell is a great example of this.

Actually, it's the players that aren't producing. Kingston didn't sign a single player on this team. Fortunately, the first year players won't catch the bug that was afflicting Holbrook---Noah Campbell is a great example of this.
If that's the case, he needs to sit some people.

No. It’s on the players he left us you are right. Either that can hit or they can’t. Simple as that. Pitching was not left a lot either overall So no he’s not here coaching but
So ray left Holbrook crap too???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT