ADVERTISEMENT

Beamer is a recruiter not a Head Coach

Cockytalk84

Dec 5, 2021
This is totally unacceptable. This team is as bad as we have had in the last 30 years.
Offensive coordinator is a joke.

Being physically manhandled by an OL and DL from UNC, who were both bad last year especially their DL, what other conclusion is there? This wasnt a game of fluke turnovers and trick plays. We got bullied, by a bad ACC defense

Being physically manhandled by an OL and DL from UNC, who were both bad last year especially their DL, what other conclusion is there? This wasnt a game of fluke turnovers and trick plays. We got bullied, by a bad ACC defense
exactly, when your o line and d line get totally manhandled there is no hope. UNC should have scored at least 14 more points. Game wasn’t as close as the score.

Reactions: Cola G'Cock
Speaking of trick plays, I think our first play was a trick play. Not a fan of getting gimmicky right out the gate. Not sure what our game plan was last night but I'm going to go out on a limb and say it didn't work.

This is totally unacceptable. This team is as bad as we have had in the last 30 years.
Offensive coordinator is a joke.

Pretty good! But, I gotta ask .... What in the world makes you think beamer is a recruiter??? The "HUGE GETs" on the roster?

Apparently Austin Stogner wasn't too impressed.

Last edited:
UNC is middle to bottom tier team if in the SEC and they absolutely manhandled the lines. Gamecocks have a lot to fix and I’m not sure they have the personnel to do so.

Last night sucked, bad, but let's not jump to all kinds of conclusions.
Well everyone seemed to jump on the band wagon that this team was flying under the radar and was going to be stellar. Might as well jump on the conclusion that they suck……which is actually more realistic.

Reactions: Cockytalk84
Heard the same about dumbo in taterville. what is the difference?

1. An administration that would do anything to win.
2. A media that defends him relentlessly and protects him at all costs instead of undermining him.
3. A fanbase that, despite lose a bunch of games in a row to us, went all in and had the patience to let him do it his way with the coaches and players he wanted instead of undermining him.

Speaking of trick plays, I think our first play was a trick play. Not a fan of getting gimmicky right out the gate. Not sure what our game plan was last night but I'm going to go out on a limb and say it didn't work.
I’m completely baffled by a lack of the offensive scheme that made us successful at the end of last year: big tight end lining up as a running back for blocking protection (like a fullback) or slipping out for passes, multiple running backs on short-yard plays for lead blocking or misdirection. Using DK or Juju as a single running back is down right stupid and takes us back to the Muschamp era. There’s absolutely no creativity in this offensive scheme.

Overreaction Sunday. No this team isn’t as bad as the 1998 and 1999 versions. If you saw it with your own two eyes you’d know better.

LOL!!! So are you suggesting they may be the worst Carolina team in the last 24/25 years??? Just pick'n', in fun, on you.

Unfortunately, EVERYONE has been doing their job. HYPE!!! Spreading optimism like Manna from Heaven. Fact of the matter is we are undersized for Top SEC rankings, we certainly do not have quality depth at most positions nor an over abundance at any. Speed is not some hidden asset we have, coaching is questionable by some and if you really investigate our team, we're really not heavily experienced, ... especially in the Gamecock Team experience.

Gonna be a long season.

Heard the same about dumbo in taterville. what is the difference?

1. An administration that would do anything to win.
2. A media that defends him relentlessly and protects him at all costs instead of undermining him.
3. A fanbase that, despite lose a bunch of games in a row to us, went all in and had the patience to let him do it his way with the coaches and players he wanted instead of undermining him.
The difference is Clemson spends 42% of their athletic budget on football, USC spends 24%, the rest on non revenue feel good sports including womens basketball that loses $5mil/yr. You can thank Ray Tanner and the BOT for being WOKE.

Reactions: Cybercock
Is he even a good recruiter?

His only success at recruiting has been in the NIL era, and we spent our budget on a DE who wants to play WR.

Here we go….these type posts start after the first 3 and out by our team. Comical.

My friend, you might have had a leg to stand on with your 'after the first 3 and out' comment but, sometimes, especially after a team goes -2 Total Rushing Yardage for a game, well just my opinion but, perhaps no comeback at all would have been wiser.

Reactions: king ward
The real Gamecock fans started these posts two years ago when it was evident we had made a mistake.
You hid your head in the sand last season when we had back-back wins over Top 10 teams.

Nowhere to be found....

....you just show up when you can sling some shit on the Gamecocks.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
You hid your head in the sand last season when we had back-back wins over Top 10 teams.

Nowhere to be found....

....you just show up when you can sling some shit on the Gamecocks.

lol that's not true at all.

but that intellectual dishonesty is where our fanbase is at right now in copium.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT