ADVERTISEMENT

Beat Ole Piss or forget going to a bowl

Practice is overrated? I don’t follow. Should we stop practicing? Are you talking about practice?
How about this, all of you complaining don't go and don't watch. The bowl is for the players and it is a reward for practicing year round, for being at school during the summer when others are home, and for representing their schools. The bowl is for the players, not you whiny ass complainers. Not everything in life is about you and what can be done to make you happy.

So if you pull for a team that goes 6-6 and is chosen for a bowl, just don't go or watch, problem solved.

Reactions: jeff2001
Its the 15 extra practices that should make a difference however i dont see much improvement at all week to week

6-6 teams aren't winners. Bowls are for winners. Or used to be.

You are extra salty this week King.

This program is what it is, and will remain a low to mid level SEC team for the foreseeable future. Why do you continue to follow?

You are extra salty this week King.

This program is what it is, and will remain a low to mid level SEC team for the foreseeable future. Why do you continue to follow?
I know people who were born into very sketchy families, did well for themselves, yet remained loyal to their families. This is in the same vain.

Reactions: gpcocks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT