ADVERTISEMENT

Before today, I thought we could steal one from Florida

I don't see us bowling this year though anything can happen. Next year I think we win 7 games.

I’ve been saying all along that Florida was better than what people believed, and I just went at it a couple days ago, with some of our fans on Facebook who said we have a good chance of beating them. I told them no way. That defense is gonna cause our offense all kinds of trouble. BMac better have a good game plan.

So if undefeated Florida just off a win against a top 10 team goes on the road to a top 5 team and loses at perhaps the hardest stadium to play a game at .. they will in your words “ come back down to earth “ .. oook
Yep ,AFTER WE BEAT THEM. READ THE WHOLE THING AND STOP BREATHING INTO A PAPER BAG.

Reactions: SCexpat38
Really? Nix had horrible game, freshman on road. Perine one play at end poor tackling. Defense good. Anybody can beat anybody. UF not Alabama. Well, let's just pack it in. Glad I never had that thought process. My coaches said, "they put their jocks and cleats on just like you", go kick their ass. And we did. Go Cocks. Maybe that's why my life turned out really good

Look, I'll happily play the role of Charlie Brown trying to kick that football and hope for a miracle turn-around in this team that leads to an upset or two down the stretch. But if we're honest, I don't think we've seen anything from this Gamecock team this year that gives any realistic hope of beating any good teams. My opinion about the Florida game only changed marginally after today's results. Florida appears to be a great team, but we knew they were a good team even before they beat Auburn.

I hope the Kentucky game gave us some momentum going into the bye week, but that Kentucky team looked bad. The QB play and receiver play was just awful.

I said when Franks went down that Florida had just become a better team. I know that sounds harsh, and I don't wish any kids injury, but he was not a good quarterback. With that defense and an improved offense, they will probably embarrass us at home.

Reactions: Brace1
UF will straight up whip us. There will be lots of camera shots of SOS enjoying the serious beating we receive with his recruits. And some on here will still love him. Lol!

Funny to read the woa is me BS this post. Aub has 4 turnovers on road. Nix was horrible today. UF offense didn't show that much. Defense good.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT