ADVERTISEMENT

Before today, I thought we could steal one from Florida

So if undefeated Florida just off a win against a top 10 team goes on the road to a top 5 team and loses at perhaps the hardest stadium to play a game at .. they will in your words “ come back down to earth “ .. oook
It will be carbon copy 2012 us. Lose at LSU in a close one, then lose an ugly one. Last time it was us against them. This time the roles are reversed.

Reactions: snucock63
Guess what, I am redneck too, just try to keep

Guess what punk, I am redneck too. But, I have a grasp of English language

You are a moron, and English is not your first language tater. You put the M in moron loser tater. Tater, tater and double tater with dabo on top, tater...

For everyone trying to downplay Florida's win, you do realize they are 6-0 right? (Whereas we're 2-3 with wins that came against opponents who have a combined total of THREE wins.) And they beat previously undefeated Auburn? And they did it with their 2nd and 3rd string QBs?

What about our performance so far this year gives any of us the right to downplay anyone else's wins?

For everyone trying to downplay Florida's win, you do realize they are 6-0 right? (Whereas we're 2-3 with wins that came against opponents who have a combined total of THREE wins.) And they beat previously undefeated Auburn? And they did it with their 2nd and 3rd string QBs?

What about our performance so far this year gives any of us the right to downplay anyone else's wins?

Big Game Will is on our sideline!

What a fan!! Nothing like loyalty. The guys are working their tails off. don't you think they deserve some respect? They don't like losing either.

Perhaps tell me where i am wrong. I definitely want to be.

Now, it looks unlikely. Getting to 6 wins is looking highly unlikely.
giphy.gif

Reactions: DeepfriedCock
Really? Nix had horrible game, freshman on road. Perine one play at end poor tackling. Defense good. Anybody can beat anybody. UF not Alabama. Well, let's just pack it in. Glad I never had that thought process. My coaches said, "they put their jocks and cleats on just like you", go kick their ass. And we did. Go Cocks. Maybe that's why my life turned out really good

What ranked teams have we beaten under Muschamp that gives you a logical reason to believe we can beat UGA, UF, aTm or Clemson? We should be able to beat UT at Knoxville, but I don't think we will. Vandy yes - App State? Not sure. Best case we end up 5-7. Worst case 3-9.

What ranked teams have we beaten under Muschamp that gives you a logical reason to believe we can beat UGA, UF, aTm or Clemson? We should be able to beat UT at Knoxville, but I don't think we will. Vandy yes - App State? Not sure. Best case we end up 5-7. Worst case 3-9.
Don't think we had enough depth and talent to beat top teams in past. Cupboard dry when got here. We still may not have talent to beat UGA or Clemson; but do to beat UF and A&M. Guess will see. I see minimum 6-6.

Don't think we had enough depth and talent to beat top teams in past. Cupboard dry when got here. We still may not have talent to beat UGA or Clemson; but do to beat UF and A&M. Guess will see. I see minimum 6-6.
I wish we could have some more of Spurrier's dry cupboard players. Looks like 1 of those equals 4 champ players. 9 wins to maybe 4-5 this year. You call that progress. We haven't beaten a team with a pulse in almost 8 or 9 games now.

Reactions: ddw1263
I wish we could have some more of Spurrier's dry cupboard players. Looks like 1 of those equals 4 champ players. 9 wins to maybe 4-5 this year. You call that progress. We haven't beaten a team with a pulse in almost 8 or 9 games now.
Think we will. Hope you are wrong

Exactly. Florida has a pretty good defense but far from world beaters
We can beat them at Williams Brice !
No its not. KY was beating their tail with a healthy QB that got hurt against Ms. St and has been a shell since then.

On the flip side its also the game UF actually got better by subtracting a floundering Franks. When Trask came in the light flipped and UF has been a different animal since then.

I swear some of yall dont have a damn clue about college football or even watch it. Just rah rah rah all the time....

Our best bet for beating UF is a night game at home. We definitely play better under the lights.

Before today, I thought we could steal one from Florida
Now, it looks unlikely. Getting to 6 wins is looking highly unlikely.

Without saying something like; 'I had a dream', 'I had a feeling', 'something just told me', please give me at least one logical reason why you would ever conceive of such a thought?
WHY???

You still don’t have enough depth to beat top teams, you don’t have enough to beat crappy ACC teams yet. UF defense is one of the best defenses in the country right now. UGA is ready to destroy somebody and it’s gonna be an ugly day with tons of depressed fans by mid afternoon. You better pray you get a new o line before this Saturday or you will have 2 really really bad weeks in a row.

Look, I'll happily play the role of Charlie Brown trying to kick that football and hope for a miracle turn-around in this team that leads to an upset or two down the stretch. But if we're honest, I don't think we've seen anything from this Gamecock team this year that gives any realistic hope of beating any good teams. My opinion about the Florida game only changed marginally after today's results. Florida appears to be a great team, but we knew they were a good team even before they beat Auburn.

I hope the Kentucky game gave us some momentum going into the bye week, but that Kentucky team looked bad. The QB play and receiver play was just awful.

Yet it took a late 4th quarter comeback for if to beat ky. Uf will be tough but playing at home after they play auburn and lsu sets up for us to have a chance.

Reactions: JOEFANATIC
Yet it took a late 4th quarter comeback for if to beat ky. Uf will be tough but playing at home after they play auburn and lsu sets up for us to have a chance.
Yes a 4th quarter comeback did happen but don’t think that’s the same UF team you will be facing in two weeks. Keep the faith up and when you catch the usual beat down the melt down will be even more epic. Muschamp is what he’s showing and maybe you can finally dump him after another failure of a season.

Really? Nix had horrible game, freshman on road. Perine one play at end poor tackling. Defense good. Anybody can beat anybody. UF not Alabama. Well, let's just pack it in. Glad I never had that thought process. My coaches said, "they put their jocks and cleats on just like you", go kick their ass. And we did. Go Cocks. Maybe that's why my life turned out really good
Could be. Or maybe you just worked hard at something you were good at. Labeling this season a wash doesn't mark a person for failure. That is someone else's failure.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
What a fan!! Nothing like loyalty. The guys are working their tails off. don't you think they deserve some respect? They don't like losing either.
Brad Scott and Sparky didn’t like losing either. Yes we can respect them but they don’t mean they were great coaches

Reactions: ddw1263
Just watched the full highlights from that game. Both teams looked pretty good. That auburn qb made some really costly mistakes throwing the ball. He had some bad interceptions & auburn also muffed a punt that put UF inside the 5 yard line. UF has a solid team but they are definitely beatable guys.

Reactions: snucock63
I swear some of yall dont have a damn clue about college football or even watch it. Just rah rah rah all the time....
Our best bet for beating UF is a night game at home.

Our best bet for beating UF is a night game at home, when the entire coaching staff comes down with food poisoning and Dawn Staley is an emergency replacement for Muschamp.

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter
I was in Gainesville for work this week so I decided to buy a ticket and go. In all honesty that was an ugly game by both teams. They were both trying to give the game away to each other. Now I'm not saying either team is bad or anything. Just that it was hard to watch live. So many mistakes and bad play calls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT