ADVERTISEMENT

Benny Snell

PokerCock

Jan 6, 2016
I love how confident he is and think this bodes well for us. Kentucky is used to playing the underdog role and now we get to see if they can handle success. His comments after their game Saturday and yesterday on Finebaum tell me they won't be able to handle the moment, but we shall see.

I have faith that Kinlaw and the rest of the defense will use his motivation against him Saturday night.

Cocks 31-23

He's doing what he does. He was making confident statements at media days. Benny Snell the talker is part of Benny Snell the player. He has been pretty successful so far

Reactions: RJohnson86
Kentucky fan in peace but 6-6 is not going to happen.

We have mtsu locked.
That’s 5 wins.
Louisville sucks without Lamar. That’s 6.
Vandy sucks. That’s 7.
Tennessee sucks. That’s 8.
I’m confident that Mizzou can’t stop us. That’s 9.

Respectfully we have controlled the game against you guys the last few years.....
I have no reason to doubt that considering we are playing much better than normal.
You guys may beat us.
The only games that really scare me are
UGA, and A&M.

Reactions: brianlafe
This might be the best Kentucky team I've seen. I think they win at least 9 games. They likely lose to UGA. A&M is a toss-up just like our game.

I also think we are better than people realize. We played a bad game against UGA and they made us pay for it. UGA is a very good team, but we find out a lot about our team this Saturday night.

Make no mistake, this is a pivotal game for both teams. I think whoever wins this game will have the inside track to a 10 win season and a top 15 finish.

This might be the best Kentucky team I've seen. I think they win at least 9 games. They likely lose to UGA. A&M is a toss-up just like our game.

I also think we are better than people realize. We played a bad game against UGA and they made us pay for it. UGA is a very good team, but we find out a lot about our team this Saturday night.

Make no mistake, this is a pivotal game for both teams. I think whoever wins this game will have the inside track to a 10 win season and a top 15 finish.

Very good point.

I think we have 2 sure losses with A&M and Georgia. The difference between years past and this year is we CAN win the remaining games. That doesn't mean we will. To me, the only sure wins are Middle Tennessee St and Vandy.

SCAR and Mizz make me the most nervous. SCAR has more talent, but it's not by a whole lot and the game is at home. Mizz has a lot of talent and is on the road.

UL sucks now, but it's a rivalry game and they will be better by the end of the season. I have to think Tennessee doesn't stink all season.

And on top of that, it's just hard for any team to play up to the level we have week after week. We will have a dud game.

A&M and GA are not sure losses. They are capable of beating any team on the schedule. GA is not as good as they were last year.

I love how confident he is and think this bodes well for us. Kentucky is used to playing the underdog role and now we get to see if they can handle success. His comments after their game Saturday and yesterday on Finebaum tell me they won't be able to handle the moment, but we shall see.

I have faith that Kinlaw and the rest of the defense will use his motivation against him Saturday night.

Cocks 31-23

Keep giving us that bulletin board material Benny SNAIL! Our boys are going to be laser focused on Saturday, brother. I'm thinking 38-23 Cocks.

If you don't have too much going on Saturday, come to my old home in Santee for Sweet Tea, BBQ, Coffee (if requested prior to arrival), and Gamecock Fellowship. Address is:

263 Britain St, Santee, SC 29142

See you soon.

Keep giving us that bulletin board material Benny SNAIL! Our boys are going to be laser focused on Saturday, brother. I'm thinking 38-23 Cocks.

If you don't have too much going on Saturday, come to my old home in Santee for Sweet Tea, BBQ, Coffee (if requested prior to arrival), and Gamecock Fellowship. Address is:

263 Britain St, Santee, SC 29142

See you soon.
If you in Santee, We need to do a fish fry instead of bbq

He's doing what he does. He was making confident statements at media days. Benny Snell the talker is part of Benny Snell the player. He has been pretty successful so far

If I had played 11 years in college I’d be pretty confident by now also.

Reactions: coolcock2001
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT