ADVERTISEMENT

Best movie quotes

All the ones I'm thinking of are from the 80s:

The Empire Strikes Back - "I am your father."

Major League - "You trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball?"

Christmas Vacation - "Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, kiss my ass. Kiss his ass. Kiss your own ass. Happy Hanukkah."

"I’m a reasonable guy. But, I’ve just experienced some very unreasonable things" - Jack Burton - Big Trouble in Little China

"Hey! You knock him down how 'bout tryin' knockin' *me* down." - Rocky V

"The suspense is terrible...I hope It'll last." - Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

"On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero." - Fight Club

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
1) "badges?? We done need no stinking Badges"
2) "was it over when the Germans bombed pearl Harbor"
3) " thats a peach hun"

1) Blazing saddles
2) Animal house
3) Caddyshack

Reactions: vehemon
The Big Lebowski

1. Obviously you're not a golfer
2. Yeah, well...that's like...your opinion man
3. This aggression will not stand man

Sticking with Blazing Saddles, yeah but this is my shootin' hand, come on baby I'm not from Havana, don't shoot him, that will only make him mad, come on you sissy Mary's, let's em girls, and the great Madeline Kahn as the Teutonic Titwillow

Cool hand Luke is awesome

I borrow the kick a buck line playing cards

Boy he beat you with a hand full of nothing

So many from that movie.

"You're going to have to kill me."
"I can eat fifty eggs. "
"Shakin' it over here, boss."
"What we've got here is failure to communicate."
"sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand"
"One in the box, one in the bush"

"I made him an offer he couldn't refuse"
Im-gonna-make-him-an-offer-he-cant-refuse.jpg

764bd7b8cf531e6ce78e654bc53b9949.jpg

Last edited:
"Corky never carried 2 guns..................a lotta folks did call him 2 guns, but that wasn't because he was sportin' 2 guns. That was because he had a dick that was so big it was longer than the barrel of that Walker Colt he carried."

"..................If Ole Corky hadda had 2 guns, instead of just a big dick, he woulda been there right to the end to defend himself."

Colonel Kurtz:You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us.

Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious V of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes, " Oh, my God, I've had the old bull, now I want the young calf," and she grabs me by the weiner.

“You keep your liver spotted hands off my mom. She’s a saint. Then you sit down and you write a check to Dale and Brennan for $10,000”

Reactions: jonesz21
"We are men of action, lies do not become us." The Princess Bride
"Why Johnny Ringo, you look as though someone just walked over your grave." Tombstone
"Somethings are true, whether you believe in them or not." City of Angels
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." The Usual Suspects

"It's good to be da king"
Arthur classics:
A real woman could stop you from drinking.
It'd have to be a real BIG woman.

I race cars, play tennis, and fondle women, BUT! I have weekends off, and I am my own boss.

You're a hooker? Jesus, I forgot! I just thought I was doing GREAT with you!

My mother died when I was six.
Son of a bitch! Don't they know what they do to kids?
My father raped me when I was twelve.
So, you had six relatively good years? I'm sorry. Listen, my father screwed me, too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT