ADVERTISEMENT

Big news tomorrow from Beamer? Tweet...

How exciting. Maybe another staff announcement on another addition to the "wow" staff that he claimed all of these coaches from other staffs were calling about? Maybe another transfer from a lower level? Maybe we are flipping another commit from Stock up at MTSU? Or maybe another preferred walk on announcement? This is so sad it is almost entertaining

How exciting. Maybe another staff announcement on another addition to the "wow" staff that he claimed all of these coaches from other staffs were calling about? Maybe another transfer from a lower level? Maybe we are flipping another commit from Stock up at MTSU? Or maybe another preferred walk on announcement? This is so sad it is almost entertaining
Those recruits you mention are kicking our asses on a regular basic so they must not be that bad it's amazing what a little coaching and motivation can do.

Furman University

Maybe it is something big. Why cant yall just stop being A-holes all day everyday.

YOU ARE A TATER!!!!!

I think you need a time out away from recruiting and this board for a little bit?

Bobo Bolts, Beamer Brings Back Bubba?
image.jpg

you little puss

1200-178641860-adorable-little-kitten.jpg

Midline I liked your other picture better.

I would call your posting far from entertaining

For it to be that way again, they will probably have to continue downsizing the stadium. That isn't a slam against the program but a statement about current economic and spectator realities.
I'm not disagreeing about the economic climate, but winning fixes a lot. It seems like a million years ago now, but two top ten teams playing a game in Williams-Brice would generate that kind of excitement again.

Reactions: gr8spur
I'm not disagreeing about the economic climate, but winning fixes a lot. It seems like a million years ago now, but two top ten teams playing a game in Williams-Brice would generate that kind of excitement again.
Winning fixes a lot, but even more successful programs than us aren't filling seats like they used to and that isn't limited to OOC games, either. Ordinary people (in terms of earnings) have some decisions to make when it comes to buying season tickets for a family of three or four when club dues, seat licenses, and parking fees enter into it.

I would call your posting far from entertaining
I think you need a time out away from recruiting and this board for a little bit?

No. What I need is somebody in a position of power at USC to give a rip about this football program. Amazing that it is a dumpster fire and many of you seem to be just fine with whatever they are throwing out there.

Reactions: taxcock
is #welcomehome our new tagline for signing recruits and I missed it? Or is it a precursor as to filling out the coaching vacancies with previous USC coaches?

Reactions: Rholbrook1
Winning fixes a lot, but even more successful programs than us aren't filling seats like they used to and that isn't limited to OOC games, either. Ordinary people (in terms of earnings) have some decisions to make when it comes to buying season tickets for a family of three or four when club dues, seat licenses, and parking fees enter into it.
As someone with aisle seats I would love to see a team revamp seating by spacing things out a bit more. Have less seats with more room and potentially spread some of the crowd out a bit. If you can’t pull 80 maybe you can 70 and not have entire sections of empty seats.

As someone with aisle seats I would love to see a team revamp seating by spacing things out a bit more. Have less seats with more room and potentially spread some of the crowd out a bit. If you can’t pull 80 maybe you can 70 and not have entire sections of empty seats.
I'd like to see individual seats and not bleachers - seats that accommodate at least the median American @$$.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT