ADVERTISEMENT

Board of Trustees

When the largest benefactor in school history gets kicked off the board to make room for a large donor of the governors campaign you can pretty well guess what kind of board you have. Still mad about that.
Yes. That was bull. And taterville BOT is made up of business leaders not attorneys. Plus taterville BOT always wearing school colors and all in. Do all of our BOT even attend the games

Reactions: robertfootball
Anyone can run for a position on our BOT, but you better start being buddy buddy with the crooks in the state house because they hold the golden key. I would never win my area because I can't stand my representative and he would never dream of putting me up for a vote. It's a mutual hate between us. I like it that way though. Clemson has 6 or 7 lifetime appointments and the rest are elected. However, Clemson doesn't have ANY board members with a hint of Gamecock in them. They won't tolerate it. We've had board members who were downright taters through and through. None of ours are lifetime appointments but they might as well be because they keep getting re-elected. They in turn nominate their friends and the boys at the statehouse push em through and round and round we go.

Reactions: spook spook
Actually, I would be appeased if we would win championships and not be a perpetual “happy to be in a bowl game” school.
but the press here in Columbia likes to write about our coaching triumphs and recognition for attaining bowl eligibility and many of those fans live in orgasmic frenzy about the opportunities for additional practice to help prepare for next year (how selfish of you to rain on the parade of these ebulent supporters) . I just hope a poor showing doesn't put the 'kabosh' on our chances to appear in the BEACH BALL BOWL next year... after all, soon there will be more bowl games than colleges to fill them jumpingsmile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT