ADVERTISEMENT

Boy... That halftime show for the NCAA Championship is a real winner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapper grabbing his crotch more time than Michael Jackson did singing beat it....
All that money and this is the best they can do?? Pathetic.
That is really bad. Just dont understand the attraction to that form of entertainment.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Gamecock57WPW
Estimated net worth, 37 million. Not bad for a kid that didn't have the luxury of a 1mil loan from daddy.

Also, did he grab his own crotch? Or the married lady on the front row?
Could you just leave the political crap off of this sports message board? I'm sure there are plenty of places you can go to argue that shit with people who are interested in it.

Estimated net worth, 37 million. Not bad for a kid that didn't have the luxury of a 1mil loan from daddy.

Also, did he grab his own crotch? Or the married lady on the front row?

Now, now... He never said he grab women's crotches... He said you can grab women's crotches...

Could you just leave the political crap off of this sports message board? I'm sure there are plenty of places you can go to argue that shit with people who are interested in it.
His net worth really got your goat, eh.

ljbjkk-e1510830947398.png

I DVR'd the game and skipped the hell out of the halftime performance just to get to the extended Black Panther trailer.

The only members of the audience that like that crap are either to young to buy anything or just steal stuff. Advertisers must love it.
All the guys we recruit love it. Probably half our coaches, too. Lamar's not bad. I'm glad it wasn't a big spectacle. The dude just got up on stage and rapped for a few minutes. No complaints here.

So could I. If anyone wants to invest and let me prove it, just send me a DM.
You gotta know your audience, some of these guys have never made any money. Trump looks like a genius to them, a stable, really very smart genius. Many people have said it.

My god... politics again? Obsess much?
A few simple facts have you bent? Wow. You don't find it odd that people itt claim a kid worth 37mil is not talented? You can speculate as to why they claim a self made millionaire has no talent, while praising a man who had his riches handed to him. Its pretty obvious. And here's a hint, it has nothing to do with politics.

A few simple facts have you bent? Wow. You don't find it odd that people itt claim a kid worth 37mil is not talented? You can speculate as to why they claim a self made millionaire has no talent, while praising a man who had his riches handed to him. Its pretty obvious. And here's a hint, it has nothing to do with politics.

Who praised anyone before you brought politics into the thread?
The fact that that halftime show sucked in my opinion has nothing to do with Donald Trump.
Look I'm not a huge Trump fan but I don't sit around all day trying to figure out how to bring it into every conversation.

All the guys we recruit love it. Probably half our coaches, too. Lamar's not bad. I'm glad it wasn't a big spectacle. The dude just got up on stage and rapped for a few minutes. No complaints here.

All the guys we and every other college team we recruit don’t buy beer, cars, and insurance. But if it somehow helps South Carolina recruit then way to go.

Some folks make room in their lives to sample many types, forms & styles of music and entertainment. Don’t have to like or appreciate everything because there are so many other folks that may hear it differently and there is more variety in music now than ever.

Some just don’t make room, I’m related to some & love them the same.

Reactions: Cock_Donor
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT