ADVERTISEMENT

Brent Johnson must be dizzy...

from all the spinning.
The company line this morning was "Good question". None of the radio heads had answers in regards to recruiting, scheme, coaches, talent, etc. Just let the fans vent. I thought they were past being able to spin. Can't listen right now, so I will try later and hope they aren't doing donuts!

Brent thinks our recruiting is fine and stars don't mean anything.

Tell that to Hugh Freze at Ole Miss. How did they get good so quick? Check out their recruiting the past few years. The right coach with the right players.

from all the spinning.

LOL!!

I loved Brent Johnson as a morning host alongside George Kerns - Those were good times! He has almost become unlistenable during the 107.5 lunch show though. You're 100% correct - the spinning is out of hand! It's laughable even.

Brent's employer has a vested interest in USC - so Brent has to be careful. Not saying they tell him what to say because I don't believe that. But again, he has to be more positive than negative - as any of us would be in his position.

with that said, I rarely agree with Brent from a football standpoint- even when things are going well.
I think his analysis is exactly what you would expect from a lifelong disc-jockey.

That said, I think Brent is a very nice human being. He's in a tough spot though.

Brent's employer has a vested interest in USC - so Brent has to be careful. Not saying they tell him what to say because I don't believe that. But again, he has to be more positive than negative - as any of us would be in his position.

with that said, I rarely agree with Brent from a football standpoint- even when things are going well.
I think his analysis is exactly what you would expect from a lifelong disc-jockey.

That said, I think Brent is a very nice human being. He's in a tough spot though.

All good points, and I agree with the bolded.

DJ on B106.7 and does lunch show and post game on 107.5.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT