ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Kelly may leave Notre Dame...

bhunter119

Apr 3, 2008
If so, Tanner absolutely has to make a run at him. I think we are seeing firsthand what the results of his Muschamp experiment will be like for the next few years.

Reactions: drawplay000
Kellly should go after getting beat down like that. I would resign

f54c406800ace58b2c7463b7dabd34cdb737f10e6159146bf1e1fecb082db17c.jpg

No thanks. He sucked at Notre Dame, he would suck worse here.(remember his deer in the headlights look at Clempson last year) We have that here already so we don't need that again.

I think Ray screwed the pooch by not hiring the OC at Oklahoma that he "supposedly" interviewed. Seriously, Ray is lousy as an AD.

Last edited:
No thanks. He sucked at Notre Dame, he would suck worse here.(remember his deer in the headlightslook at Clempson last year) We have that here already so we don't need that again.

I think Ray screwed the pooch by not hiring the OC at Oklahoma that he "supposedly" interviewed. Seriously, Ray is lousy as an AD.
That was the guy I wanted but everyone said he was too young. Yet we have a QB who should be at the prom.lol

If so, Tanner absolutely has to make a run at him. I think we are seeing firsthand what the results of his Muschamp experiment will be like for the next few years.
Kelly may be asked to leave ND. He's been there long enough to be better than the team that
Played this year!

Kelly has had top 10 recruiting classes every year he has been there and finished 4-8 this year. What indicates that he would be able to do a better job here? CWM is our coach and deserves his chance. We are going to a bowl which at the beginning of the year looked like a pipe dream. Yep we got completely destroyed last night but the impression I get from him is that he will have an even bigger fire under his rear end to recruit even harder. Me, I am going to appreciate the bowl game, enjoy what I hope will be an NCAA basketball team and leave last night in the past.

Kelly has had top 10 recruiting classes every year he has been there and finished 4-8 this year. What indicates that he would be able to do a better job here? CWM is our coach and deserves his chance. We are going to a bowl which at the beginning of the year looked like a pipe dream. Yep we got completely destroyed last night but the impression I get from him is that he will have an even bigger fire under his rear end to recruit even harder. Me, I am going to appreciate the bowl game, enjoy what I hope will be an NCAA basketball team and leave last night in the past.
Great response, I agree completely. You don't judge a new coach based on one game. A year ago today almost everybody on here would have agreed that if the new hire got us to a bowl game, he would have done a great job.

A year ago? My god the same people were ecstatic after the Tennessee win. It was one game. A perfect storm. Clemson had the better team. Clemson had the humiliation of getting beat by Pitt last time out @ home. The ones calling out BOOM are the same ones who were predicting a 4 win season. Half this crowd seems happy we were beat so they can post I told you so post.

Any grammatical errors IDC I'm hung over

Reactions: aj&uscgrad
Great response, I agree completely. You don't judge a new coach based on one game. A year ago today almost everybody on here would have agreed that if the new hire got us to a bowl game, he would have done a great job.
No...i judge him on his years at florida..and he sucked

So we fire a coach who destroyed Florida's football program, and Hire a guy who cant win at Notre Dame, lol !

995d621e9201e4c505508b900a0166ec.jpg

Good God man, if you can't win at ND, with unlimited resources, coast to coast recruiting (and seriously all you have to do is show up a kid's house and it's pretty much a done deal ), an alumni base that is literally world wide, despite a downturn is still considered a destination job, and you want him here ??????????????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT