ADVERTISEMENT

Burch

Have to survive the 'ALL IN' cookout and such....

Did they even have that thing yet?

I don't feel good considering all the advantages we have built in...this feels like the old XT rope-a-dope. We should have had him locked up already. A public commitment from him would create a ton of positive momentum.

I don't feel good considering all the advantages we have built in...this feels like the old XT rope-a-dope. We should have had him locked up already. A public commitment from him would create a ton of positive momentum.
XT did not have us in his top 3, but never would give any indication of where he was leaning and who the schools involved were until going public.
Same schools involved with Burch, although I think we have a much better chance with him. I would love to think he will be in Columbia the next 4-5 years.

Many many high profile guys have not committed anywhere yet
It’s only July
Oh. For sure. I was just saying if he was really set in coming here, it would be nice if he went ahead and committed to help with the rest of the class. Players are committing earlier and earlier these days for this reason.

Reactions: Judson1
Not looking good. Hasn’t been to campus since April 6th that’s 3 months and he is 20 minute away. Been to Bama and UGA twice since then.

Word on the street is we are his favorites and he’s waiting to see if we have a colossal fail of a season before he commits, but you’d at least expect him on campus a little more or around a bit.

Not looking good. Hasn’t been to campus since April 6th that’s 3 months and he is 20 minute away. Been to Bama and UGA twice since then.

Word on the street is we are his favorites and he’s waiting to see if we have a colossal fail of a season before he commits, but you’d at least expect him on campus a little more or around a bit.

Not true that he hasn't been on campus ( or
muschamp's home) since April. You didn't keep up with Muschamp's camps or the 7 on 7s at our facilities did you?

muschamp's home) since April. You didn't keep up with Muschamp's camps or the 7 on 7s at our facilities did you?
Just going off what’s considered official or unofficial visits by 247.

Could you provide me with the sources for those visits I can’t find them.

I think a few of the high profile guys that have us at or near the top of their list might be waiting to see how our season goes.

Clemson is basically full on d-line. He is staying home. He is tight with the muschamp Family. Picked up the nugget below on another board. Take it for what’s it worth.

Rumor is he is waiting to see how USC does this year but barring a total let down he is staying in Columbia
Nothing but speculation.

I’m not as confident. Seems like he could have committed while not being able to visit Clemson. I thought he may when Lloyd did. Those two recruiting for us could have improved the class. If he was a gamecock, he would be committed. Every day that passes, I like our chances less.
Inaccurate. He has never indicated when he plans to commit to anyone.

There is no "word on the street" that's not pure guessing.

I've learned to ignore this stuff. Most of it is pure b.s. I'll just wait to see what young Mr. Burch has to say. He'll tell it like it is whatever it is.

Yep - people just throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks. By now, the wall, floor, ceiling, and all the furnishings are painted brown, and there is absolutely nothing that Burch will end up doing, that there won't be someone who will stand up later and shout "I Told You All!", even if he ends up going to Newberry.....

Reactions: Cockopotamus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT