ADVERTISEMENT

Can’t wait to hear this Post Game Presser ....

"Jake is our QB. Too many dropped passes and not knowing where you are in space."

Jake is our QB but you cannot drop passes that are ten feet over your head or get intercepted by the other team!!!!!

Well in the first quarter we got our ass whipped. Then in the second quarter they kicked our ass. We regrouped at halftime and came out and got our ass handed to us in the 3rd. In the 4th they simply opened up a can of whup ass and tore us a new asshole.

That pretty much covers it.

Well in the first quarter we got our ass whipped. Then in the second quarter they kicked our ass. We regrouped at halftime and came out and got our ass handed to us in the 3rd. In the 4th they simply opened up a can of whup ass and tore us a new asshole.
We took 110% of that ass whoopin.

If Champ says anything other than "we suck", I'll not listen to another word. I'm sick of him covering for his coaches and Jake Bentley.

That about covers it !!

He cant say a dang thing I would be interested in hearing. Just waiting for baseball now and hoping that goes better.

Reactions: gamecockfury
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT