ADVERTISEMENT

Can we still get to 6 wins? Honest thoughts and friendly responses, please.

I don't agree with what you are saying but I will defend your right to say it. I think you actually believe it too. Please come back and defend your opinion when you see the results next game, That is all I ask, that you just don't do a drive by and we never see you again. Now on a personal note I certainly hope you are right and if you are, please send me the Powerball numbers for the following week drawing because you will be right up there with Casey, Norstradamus, and the Oracle of Delphi.
....and I've already thrown my Powerball tickets in the garbage, too.

....and I've already thrown my Powerball tickets in the garbage, too.
Darn, and I was counting on you to be right and I would be rich. Unfortunately for all of us, we have seen the light, and it's the failure Express headlight bearing down on our program. Maybe we can actually catch that train in the near future. I sincerely hope so because I don't have that many years left.

Reactions: duckcock2.0.0
No, unfortunately we may get 1 SEC win this year and that would be Vandy. Think that is all she wrote for this year.

I think we beat Vanderbilt. That puts us at 4. I had hoped to be at 5 with a win over Kentucky, but Stoops has his Wildcats playing better football right now. Can we pick up two more? I would say probably not, but Missouri, Clemson and Tennessee aren't world beaters right now. Neither is Texas A&M or Florida. If we could get some offense going, I think we'd have a dark-horse shot at 6 wins. What say you guys and gals? And let's keep it civil and upbeat.
No. Unless we see something we didn't see so far. We need a complete game for starters. After that we have shown we can play well in spurts. If we get in the habit of playing an entire game who knows, but it's extremely doubtful. That said I had us winning 4 games this year so we are about where I thought we would be although I would certainly like to see more consistency and improvement going forward.

Reactions: WingchunCock
Ok. I' ll be nice. We were crap in the first half, we were half assed in the third, and we were crap in the fourth quarter. I for the life of me cannot understand how Shane can patrol the sideline and n9t get pissed. We actually have good players in most of the right areas. What we do not have is good coaching. I think Shane can manage the team. What he cant do is remove crappy coaches to further our program. That to me means he needs to go too.

Ok. I' ll be nice. We were crap in the first half, we were half assed in the third, and we were crap in the fourth quarter. I for the life of me cannot understand how Shane can patrol the sideline and n9t get pissed. We actually have good players in most of the right areas. What we do not have is good coaching. I think Shane can manage the team. What he cant do is remove crappy coaches to further our program. That to me means he needs to go too.

He sure as hell can’t get rid of his coaches during the season……..OC has to go at years end

He sure as hell can’t get rid of his coaches during the season……..OC has to go at years end
Obviously, this team isn't playing like a team. It's not the same guy every week. But it's somebody every week. It's several people, actually. Preston Thorne mentioned on the noon show how he would start disciplining this team is by making the O Linemen tuck their jerseys in. And he's right. You can only do the big things right when you do the little things right first. This staff hasn't beaten that out of BOOM!'s recruits yet. Maybe they'll have to recruit it out of the team because they've been allowed to behave this way on the field for years. I know they don't want to take the fun out of the game. But penalties are not fun. One guy does his own thing and the whole team pays. Perhaps there needs to be a players-only meeting to discuss doing the little things right. There needs to be some leadership and accountability among them.

You mean little things like not trying to be cool by flipping the ball away a yard and a half from the goal line?

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
We should beat Vandy and we stand a chance against Mizzou, despite it being on the road. Other than that I just can't see it. Clemson is bad but honestly I'm not sure we score on their defense...maybe 10 points. We beat Clemson and I'll take back everything I said about Beamer lol

Reactions: bayrooster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT