ADVERTISEMENT

Cant wait for " The Early Game"

I haven’t listened to this show in a long time but I may tune in tomorrow. Can’t wait to hear the propaganda.

Reactions: Tmac069
I know this isn’t what you meant but after that performance there should be a good run of noon kickoffs for all the games that start times have not been announced.

I haven’t watched a presser this year I don’t think,not interested to be honest but he don’t say “evaluate” anymore? That was his favorite word.
Expecially after a demoralizing loss. What does he say to the team after this? What do they infer from his words? I can't imagine.

Expecially after a demoralizing loss. What does he say to the team after this? What do they infer from his words? I can't imagine.

We have to go back to the basics, get back to work, we are a family, we are better than this, it just didn’t go our way, come to practice Monday ready to work.

We beat Georgia last year after a loss, we know we can do it. We were right there with A&M last year and we could have won that game.

Rah Rah, what else can you say?

On the brighter side. Scar did pass UK in the east, as well as UT. On the darker side.....the east is $H!+ outside of UGA ! The more things change, the more they stay the SAME.....

they are being really big apologists, one game Collin hill a “B” for the game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT