ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Arkansas Game Thread....

Arkansas is not a very good team, in all honesty I expected us to be sorta neck and neck with them right now going into the game. We are better than them after seeing the game, but we are ok (not good, not great, but we don't flat out suck either). Our defense and our offensive line were the stories of this game. Our QB is still having the same issues, I'm seeing no progress on that end. I feel better about the Tennessee game by how we looked today, but saying Arkansas isn't that good isn't lying. Right now they aren't. They usually finish strong, that's been their mo since Belima has been there.
Offensively, Arky has been pretty good. Defensively, they suck. The fact that we ran for 150 yds should tell you that their rushing defense is not too strong. The fact that we held them to 100 yds rushing was impressive.

I actually miss them being our regular West opponent. It made perfect sense, as we entered the Conference at the same time & we're the only schools that eat our mascots. Has nothing to do with aTm, but I kinda liked playing Arkansas every year.
Never had Bulldog? Tastes like chicken.

Notice none of the apologist are in this thread. They've been bashing the o-line all week and now where are they? Quiet as a mouse! I'll remind them cause eventually they will have to show up.
They are at the game and not pissing and moaning on a message board.

Reactions: rogue cock
All the sunshiners must be at the game. Great first half with all you friendly skeptics.

See you in the 2nd half.
these guys will never change...a bad coached team has a lot of penalties to go with it....we are one of the least penalized teams in the nation....

Damn, does Bentley think all his receivers are 8 feet tall? If he could quit throwing too high we might be a pretty good offense.
no no no no no and no......its ropers fault not bentleys..:D just for you robert

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT