ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Arkansas Game Thread....

Are you kidding me, still got Bentley in. How often the last 10 years do we get a chance to give the back-up QB some reps.
No kidding! Risk getting Bentley hurt as well. Man, give Scar some snaps. We may need him at some point (although we obviously hope not).

Apparently Bielema and his staff aren't too good on recognizing talent. Seems to me Kelly is much better than the starter. Glad he didn't start. We might not be quite as happy right now.

Apparently Bielema and his staff aren't too good on recognizing talent. Seems to me Kelly is much better than the starter. Glad he didn't start. We might not be quite as happy right now.

Yeah, I'm sure we would have played prevent all game. The one time we put some pressure on him he threw a pick 6.

Reactions: rogue cock
Wow. We destroyed Arkansas. I mean it IS Arkansas, but we could have hung half a hunnert on them with the two missed FGs. Good game, defense scored as much as the offense…

Sorry if I offended your feelings.

Didn't offend my feelings, I'm no Democrat. Just don't claim to be a Gamecock fan and throw around lies like that. No, Arkansas is very good, but that is why we beat them by 20. You do realize we were the underdog this game. We didn't win this game because Arky is a sorry team, won because we were just better, just like last week. Lost to A&M, because, right now, they are just better.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
You understand...The big guy was playing against back-ups...Right? Arky's coaching staff knows which QB is better.

Didn't offend my feelings, I'm no Democrat. Just don't claim to be a Gamecock fan and throw around lies like that. No, Arkansas is very good, but that is why we beat them by 20. You do realize we were the underdog this game. We didn't win this game because Arky is a sorry team, won because we were just better, just like last week. Lost to A&M, because, right now, they are just better.
Arkansas is not a very good team, in all honesty I expected us to be sorta neck and neck with them right now going into the game. We are better than them after seeing the game, but we are ok (not good, not great, but we don't flat out suck either). Our defense and our offensive line were the stories of this game. Our QB is still having the same issues, I'm seeing no progress on that end. I feel better about the Tennessee game by how we looked today, but saying Arkansas isn't that good isn't lying. Right now they aren't. They usually finish strong, that's been their mo since Belima has been there.

Arkansas is not a very good team, in all honesty I expected us to be sorta neck and neck with them right now going into the game. We are better than them after seeing the game, but we are ok (not good, not great, but we don't flat out suck either). Our defense and our offensive line were the stories of this game. Our QB is still having the same issues, I'm seeing no progress on that end. I feel better about the Tennessee game by how we looked today, but saying Arkansas isn't that good isn't lying. Right now they aren't. They usually finish strong, that's been their mo since Belima has been there.

I think Arky's season, so far, has been a disappointment. Ours, has been what most "in the know" have expected. I like with our team, that we beat NC State, who is good, and had A&M beat, and wore out. Just gotta keep recruiting and get more talent. Got some, but not enough.

I think Arky's season, so far, has been a disappointment. Ours, has been what most "in the know" have expected. I like with our team, that we beat NC State, who is good, and had A&M beat, and wore out. Just gotta keep recruiting and get more talent. Got some, but not enough.
That's why I've said all year we should win 7 games at least. If I didn't think they couldn't do it I wouldn't expect it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT