ADVERTISEMENT

Caught the ball game thread.**

Gonna be down 14-3 at half to UT at home!

And that rooster crow is driving me nuts. 6 times every third down

Wow this team is atrocious. A 3rd and 10 and then a 3rd and 11 on the same drive. And of course Big Game is always good for a first half -7 point swing. I’m done, I could be playing guitar, drinking, watching a Halloween movie; pretty much anything other than watching this football program implode

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
OMG are we this bad? UT is so obviously awful and we're worse. Steve Montac couldn't tackle air.

And fans aren’t supposed to be mad and boo this?
They got beat up by Bama while we got an extra week of prep.
Not sure when Muschamp gets the boot but I guarantee you the air will be completely out of the ball (program enthusiasm)when he does.

All week, wondering why SC was a 7.5 pt favorite..thought well, vegas must think Bama beat them up physically last week...but i was remembering how Tenn. ran over Auburn the week before AT Auburn and Auburn IS a better team than SC

.....Guess even vegas gets it wrong every now and then

Just gotta recruit better .... just gotta play better !! Can’t wait to hear him say it at the podium after another letdown at home tonight . Last game this year I’m gonna care about . Thought we could turn the corner at home , against a terrible UT team . Another pathetic 1st half effort .

Reactions: Judson1
The worst part of it is that this is supposedly “the best team we’ve had under Muschamp”. Tennessee, A&M, and Kentucky aren’t even good teams, which really must say a lot about how truly awful this team actually is

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT