ADVERTISEMENT

CBS projects us in the...

i wouldn’t be so sure that Fuente is still at VT fir the Bowl season. i think a lot of smart people believe that he may be the next coach at tennessee . if not there he is being pumped by your former coach for the Florida gig.
Heard Norvell's name, Fuente's replacement at Memphis, more than I've heard Fuente's name. Fuente evidently made it pretty clear that he didn't want to coach in the SEC, plus his weakness is supposed to be as a recruiter.

i wouldn’t be so sure that Fuente is still at VT fir the Bowl season. i think a lot of smart people believe that he may be the next coach at tennessee . if not there he is being pumped by your former coach for the Florida gig.
He's not interested in the SEC.

I would love a shot at Penn State. No disrespect but I can't stand James Franklin. He is the
Dabo of Penn State

I would love a shot at Penn State. No disrespect but I can't stand James Franklin. He is the
Dabo of Penn State.

Reactions: jeff2001
Funny, beginning of the year everyone said we had a really tough schedule and would be lucky to win 3-4 games. Now that we have won eight - every team we played was just bad. We can compete and beat anyone - we can also lose to anyone. I would rather play the best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT