ADVERTISEMENT

Celebration at CLA for us out of towners

biggs#

Jan 8, 2001
Quincy, MA
i am hoping somebody can hook me/us up with a link to a live stream of the championship celebration for our newest Champions at CLA today. I live in Boston so I don't have the ability to see local TV coverage of the event! I sure would like to see it, and I am positive I am not the only one! Forever to Thee!

i am hoping somebody can hook me/us up with a link to a live stream of the championship celebration for our newest Champions at CLA today. I live in Boston so I don't have the ability to see local TV coverage of the event! I sure would like to see it, and I am positive I am not the only one! Forever to Thee!
I am not sure if we will live stream. The networks get extremely choppy, especially when several thousand people are on FB Live and Periscope at the same time.

There is a possibility that USC could stream it. I'll keep my eye on it.

Reactions: biggs#
Thanks for your efforts! It turns out something came up today and I was unable to be online at that time anyway!

Thank you Jeff! However, I would still be interested in someone providing a link to the parade and CLA celebration on Sunday if they can find one. Thanks in advance!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT