ADVERTISEMENT

Chad

I expect I'm perfectly capable of determining when someone is joking without any help from unsolicited sources.
I believe the point being made is that it's hard to accept someone is joking when it's not the first time they've mentioned the subject, especially when the other times it's been mentioned, there was no joking involved.

Reactions: rogue cock
I believe the point being made is that it's hard to accept someone is joking when it's not the first time they've mentioned the subject, especially when the other times it's been mentioned, there was no joking involved.
I understand that, but as hard as I try to take Chad's comment as anything other than tongue in cheek rather than direct criticism of our fanbase, it's just not happening for me.

You can say you what you want... Just curious, do you think they don't know they made a mistake? I think too many fans base their self worth based on the outcome of what 19 year olds are doing on a ball field. Maybe if it causes you this much angst, you should just stay home and jump back on the bandwagon when they're winning.

Agree a lot with this post. And I've always kinda wondered why someone thinks their booing kids or coaches or posting all this armchair coach BS on a messageboard is gonna do anybody any good. It's all about the person doing the bitching, you ask me.

I know a high school baseball coach down here in Ga -- good coach, won a lot of games but had a hard time sticking at schools because he was a smart ass -- who once told me he wished they'd lock the gates and keep the fans out and just let the kids play.

He also was something of a lady's man, and ended up charged with messing with some hot high school senior .... but that's beside the point.

It just seems to me the 'let me go home and post how much they suck and lets fire the coach" on the messageboard thing doesn't do anybody a bit of good except the people who like to bitch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT