ADVERTISEMENT

Check this out. Yes its twitter.

I feel like Muschamp is too proud to negotiate the buyout because that basically means he's conceding that he can't get it done. That sucks as a fan, but I actually get it as a man.

Last edited:
hes doing a terrible job and the sec > b1g
So he's struggling in what you believe is a lesser conference (I'm not convinced entirely there) and you think he'd take on a harder job where failure is even more likely in a less prestigious school in a tougher conference? That logic doesn't make sense to me.

Sticking w Tony Elliott. He can be had for fair price and he knows how to coach and win Championship football. Not proud- can’t beat em’ join em ! Yes it’s a risk but anyone will be for this job. Ok I’m also not opposed to Freeze

So he's struggling in what you believe is a lesser conference (I'm not convinced entirely there) and you think he'd take on a harder job where failure is even more likely in a less prestigious school in a tougher conference? That logic doesn't make sense to me.
i think prestige and money is more available in the sec, and the potential upside at usc much better, i.e. psu fans are used to nattys, usc fans would be happy with increasing wins culminating in an seccg appearance

i think prestige and money is more available in the sec, and the potential upside at usc much better, i.e. psu fans are used to nattys, usc fans would be happy with increasing wins culminating in an seccg appearance

Id say a lot of PSU fans that have witnessed a National Title are gone...it’s been a while.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT