ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson/NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another PI on clemsuc that I bet would have been called on NCST. He had his hand all on the receiver.

I'm surprised you have to worry about and post about it in all the threads. Here is a thought,,, don't read it if it bothers you.

I'm just staying vigilant. making sure the casual observer doesn't think this is a clemson forum.

getting all the calls and they hold every play

They aren't even trying to hide it now. I'm surprised they didn't throw a flag when the ball was snapped on that 4rh and 1 so they could call offisides on NCSU if the taters didn't make it. I particularly liked the pass interference no call on the tater interception, then the cheap shot in the back of the NCSU QB with the ref staring at it with no call. They called a PI on state the series before that was way less interference than the no call on clemsux.

Of course, the SEC refs do the same crap and protect higher ranked teams.

Reactions: RaginRooster
Boulware getting blocked out of the play, grabs State players facemask and jerks him around for a good 3 seconds right in front of the ref, no call

The holds on NC State were legit, though they aren't calling CU for the same. I thought that the late hit was a bad call. Guy looked like he was still in bounds.

For the most part, NC State is playing stupid football. The offensive line penalties are killing them.

So what was your opinion on the obvious PI on Clemson that led to them getting the interception with no call. Same play, QB for NCSU gets cheap shot to back and ref doesn't call that either. Oh, by the way, while I'm typing this post, the ref threw another holding flag on State to try and kill this scoring drive. It's so obvious.

Reactions: RaginRooster
Karma is a bitch - write it down - somehow - somewhere -this type of preferential treatment will come back and bite them in the ass.......

getting all the calls and they hold every play

f_untitledmvm_4b54bbb_1.jpg~original

So what was your opinion on the obvious PI on Clemson that led to them getting the interception with no call. Same play, QB for NCSU gets cheap shot to back and ref doesn't call that either. Oh, by the way, while I'm typing this post, the ref threw another holding flag on State to try and kill this scoring drive. It's so obvious.
I already posted that it was PI on the Int.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/clemson-nc-state.205596/#post-2910132

Clemson been inside the 5 yard line two times and come away with nothing. Huge

Ref looked so disappointed to say that fumble was confirmed.

Really need a score here

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT