ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson showing their class again

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Other" fans... That's your fan base pal. Your all in family.

Attending clempson btw doesn't mean you have class, it means you go to class (unless you are cj spiller).
It was the comments about the mothers that bothered me the most. And I'm not saying that you automatically have class if you attended Clemson. I just know that the men and women that I went to school with and that I am still friends with - they are amazing people. They would never make these comments.
But my South Carolina fans are also great people so maybe I'm just lucky to have decent people in my life.

I am hearing from a inside source DW may return for his 4th year. His stock has dropped and he feels he can get them back to the playoff again next year and another shot at the Heisman.
His decision, but he needs to look VERY closely at Tahj Boyd & see what can happen just as easily - could go up or down! Runner-up to Heisman & playing for two National Championships isn't shabby. They play AT Louisville next year!

It was the comments about the mothers that bothered me the most. And I'm not saying that you automatically have class if you attended Clemson. I just know that the men and women that I went to school with and that I am still friends with - they are amazing people. They would never make these comments.
But my South Carolina fans are also great people so maybe I'm just lucky to have decent people in my life.

Agreed! One of my closest friends is a die hard Clemson fan and despite his orange affliction is a wonderful man. Even during the beat down this year he genuinely felt bad for me and was very respectful even during the most epic beatdown in the history of the rivalry.

Also an older couple at our church, both are Clemson fans/alumni, are quite possibly the classiest and most genuine salt of the earth people I've ever known.

Reactions: wolverine 2
Black Clemson players rub Frank Howard's rock before taking the field. Frank Howard despised blacks and was on record saying that none would ever play for Clemson.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL %&#@ IS THIS? lol

PLEASE site your source for this tidbit of info...GOOD GOD....that's the dumbest thing I have read today.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL %&#@ IS THIS? lol

PLEASE site your source for this tidbit of info...GOOD GOD....that's the dumbest thing I have read today.

I've actually seen video of Howard making these types of comments. It was on ETV.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2013/09/this-week-in-college-football-history.php

Its iconic coach Frank Howard declared: “They can make us admit these Negros, but they can’t make me play them on my team, nor will we play against teams with Negros or let them set foot in our football stadium."

Reactions: BigTomE
I've actually seen video of Howard making these types of comments. It was on ETV.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2013/09/this-week-in-college-football-history.php

Its iconic coach Frank Howard declared: “They can make us admit these Negros, but they can’t make me play them on my team, nor will we play against teams with Negros or let them set foot in our football stadium."
Like every good racist, it didn't take him long to change his thinking on the matter in order to win.

Reactions: BigTomE
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT