ADVERTISEMENT

Coastal do we blow them out ?

Unless they have the first game yips, should win by at least 4 tds. They have been known to be in a daze before. This defense should not let that happen.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
The only thing that keeps it under 28 margin is if your 2nd and 3rd string play the entire second half.
Samuel is just too fast for those guys. He will have at least one special teams TD and at least 2 at WR if your coaches use him wisely, and Bentley doesnt overthrow him ;)

Last edited:
CCU would’ve been scary in the past but they were pretty awful last season. They did have Arkansas beaten in Fayetteville but blew that. We should be excited and ready to play hard in the opener. If they were sharp in game one and we were to start slow like we are sort of known for it could be close. But as slow as we typically start we have won every opener but one since 2000. I say 34-20 Gamecocks.

This Coastal team is absolutely loaded at every position. To be honest I don't give us a chance at all.
Coach_Twitter_Shot_400x400.jpg

With the offensive firepower coming back 40 plus should be expected. I really hope this is the year offensive sputtering comes to an end.

Just one man's opinion but, I would think that, with us playing Jawja, the following weekend, keeping as much of our offense away from prying eyes and under wraps, while giving our back-ups as much playing experience as possible, might prove beneficial.

Nobody remembers the scores, just whether or not you won ...
i.e. Carolina 17 La Tech 16

Just one man's opinion but, I would think that, with us playing Jawja, the following weekend, keeping as much of our offense away from prying eyes and under wraps, while giving our back-ups as much playing experience as possible, might prove beneficial.

Nobody remembers the scores, just whether or not you won ...
i.e. Carolina 17 La Tech 16

I remember us trailing in this game until our "steady ;):rolleyes: " place kicker walked on the field.

The only thing that keeps it under 28 margin is if your 2nd and 3rd string play the entire second half.
Samuel is just too fast for those guys. He will have at least one special teams TD and at least 2 at WR if your coaches use him wisely, and Bentley doesnt overthrow him ;)

I hope to see Deebo in a ball cap pointing at Jake's clip board asap.

Reactions: 92Pony
If will be an easy win. USC's plan will determine the spread. They will probably be very vanilla on both sides of the ball. Coastal just doesn't have the talent to compete.

Yes, and I believe we will score TDs on the 1st 5 possessions. 35-3 at halftime. Then no significant player will play beyond the 1st possession of the 3rd Qtr. Final 49-17.

Don't think Muschamp will have the QBs throwing much in the second half.

Vanilla offense with Georgia next. Pulling first string as soon as possible to minimize injuries. Should be well in hand but no gaudy numbers on offense.

Yes, and I believe we will score TDs on the 1st 5 possessions. 35-3 at halftime. Then no significant player will play beyond the 1st possession of the 3rd Qtr. Final 49-17.

Don't think Muschamp will have the QBs throwing much in the second half.

More hand off plays

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT