ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado state QB is coming to USC

This is exciting! I watched some video. This young man can actually hit open receivers!

Reactions: Brace1
I wondered about BoBo's comments about his recent meeting with Hillinski. He made the remark that Hillinski was "here", that his family lived here and he would have to develop a relationship with him. Almost like he thought Hillinski might leave. More Gamecock drama coming. Pro Style QB with three ACL tears. People in the thread talking about moving Doty to receiver. Those of us who think we will never win without a mobile QB should throw in the towel. I certainly hope the new young man ( and Hillinski) have great experiences here. But one day, one day, a coach around here will realize you actually recruit mobile QBs and you actually play them.

Reactions: cofcgamecock9
Not jacked at all about this. Unless the kid has zero opportunity to start anywhere and is fine with being a backup. I guess he could, but if he did Hilinski would be in the portal before the first game and I dont see Muschamp letting that happen.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
If Bobo isn't making the call on who starts, then we got bigger problems to deal with.
I agree but I just feel like he will be the guy and redshirt Doty to get separation between the 2. Think he has first day draft potential and with better playcalling and coaching hopefully we shall see in 20.

Reactions: bucketdad
Part of it is. He'll have to earn the starting job back
You throw a freshman out there and have him throw it 50 times with little to no blocking that's what you get...A freshman now, not a junior or senior, a freshman... Coaching was 99.9 percent of it... He will be light years better with Bobo

Reactions: lakemurraycock1
You throw a freshman out there and have him throw it 50 times with little to no blocking that's what you get...A freshman now, not a junior or senior, a freshman... Coaching was 99.9 percent of it... He will be light years better with Bobo
Bentley did the same thing and didn't have a problem. Ryan was put in a tough situation but we also don't know how he will respond to Bobo. Light years based on what?

Bentley did the same thing and didn't have a problem. Ryan was put in a tough situation but we also don't know how he will respond to Bobo. Light years based on what?
If you are comparing Bentley's Freshman year to Hilinskis freshman year and don't see why you can't do that and prove anything, there is no need for me to debate. 2 totally different teams..

Reactions: 01fatboy
I agree but I just feel like he will be the guy and redshirt Doty to get separation between the 2. Think he has first day draft potential and with better playcalling and coaching hopefully we shall see in 20.
Could be. Logic would say looking to the future would be best. That said, we rarely do that here. Lol
Bobo has mentioned Hillinski has fundamental issues. Probably will have some catching up to do in that area. We'll see who wins that battle. I have no doubt the best QB will be on the field

Pretty sure this guy threw 3 or 4 TDs against Western Illinois last year. I was in Fort C to hike/drink and we went to the game out of curiousity. Lame turnout at the game, maybe 25000. He then must've gotten hurt as he didn't play anymore. Big kid. He helps our team, believe me, and knows the playbook.

If you are comparing Bentley's Freshman year to Hilinskis freshman year and don't see why you can't do that and prove anything, there is no need for me to debate. 2 totally different teams..
So you’re saying the “dumpster fire” was a better team than what we got in year 4 of Muschamp?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT