ADVERTISEMENT

Come on mods, the player berating is over the top...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be harsh on the mods, I believe you guys do a good job, but no one should have to report it if it's in the title.

I know I have no say, and some might not think it's a personal attack, but I think posting a player "pathetic" especially in your title on the first page is pathetic and not a good look for the board to players of any sport, visitors and mainly to potential recruits.

Just my 2 pennies.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
Not to be harsh on the mods, I believe you guys do a good job, but no one should have to report it if it's in the title.

I know I have no say, and some might not think it's a personal attack, but I think posting a player "pathetic" especially in your title on the first page is pathetic and not a good look for the board to players of any sport, visitors and mainly to potential recruits.

Just my 2 pennies.
I wasn't on FGF during the game, last night. If I was, that thread would've been gone immediately. I was only on here to post a few articles and didn't read the board.

I wasn't on FGF during the game, last night. If I was, that thread would've been gone immediately. I was only on here to post a few articles and didn't read the board.
How do you get to be a mod? I'd love to police the board for instances of disrespecting players.

How do you get to be a mod? I'd love to police the board for instances of disrespecting players.
I don't even know. Shoe emailed me 4 years ago and asked.

Honestly, everyone on this board could be of great help. The report button is literally a direct line to us. Typically, GC Moderator and I will check the reports. In rare instances, Chris, Wes or Shoe will handle something.

The best moderators on the site, are the members. If you see something on here, that actually breaks rules, hit the report button on the specific post. As soon as I see the report at the top of my screen, I handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT