ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations on DL Daniel

UGAly

Aug 26, 2001
Great pick up for you guys. We all thought he was coming to UGA. When I say "we", I mean we the fans. One drawback is that Daniel isn't on track to enroll early. With only two years to play, he really needs to show up early to get ready to play right away.

Last edited:
Great pick up for you guys. We all thought he was coming to UGA. When I say "we", I mean we the fans. One drawback is that Daniel isn't on track to enroll early. With only two years to play, he really needs to show up early to get ready to play right away.
JCs has been hit or miss the last 7-8 years it seems. All up to the coaching staff on getting them rolling.

Yep, the ole backhanded compliment
He’s a fleabag fan. I’d expect nothing less. Also according to sports talk, korblut says he’s scheduled to graduate in December. Not always the most reliable but I wouldn’t take the Op’s word for it either.

Reactions: sammys
I heard from a source, he didn't commit to Georgia because the fans didnt know his name....welcome DJ Daniel

Reactions: wolverine 2
He’s a fleabag fan. I’d expect nothing less. Also according to sports talk, korblut says he’s scheduled to graduate in December. Not always the most reliable but I wouldn’t take the Op’s word for it either.
@UGAly speaks the truth. Word is everyone was surprised at the decision, including your coaching staff. Regardless, congrats on the pickup. DJ has speed for days... a 4.4ish guy. Best wishes to him except for that one game a year.

@UGAly speaks the truth. Word is everyone was surprised at the decision, including your coaching staff. Regardless, congrats on the pickup. DJ has speed for days... a 4.4ish guy. Best wishes to him except for that one game a year.
I agree. Quit being shitheads to the other fan bases and act like true fans. I’m happy to get this young man and a couple of UGA guys complimented us. Grow the hell up. I hate UGA and Clemson but enjoy intelligent discussions with them.

>One drawback is that Daniel isn't on track to enroll early<

From Palmetto Recruiting:
Daniel will graduate in December and have two years of eligibility with the Gamecocks.

If the info is correct, he'll enroll in January and go through Spring Practice… and early Summer workouts… ready to roll in 2019…

I agree. Quit being shitheads to the other fan bases and act like true fans. I’m happy to get this young man and a couple of UGA guys complimented us. Grow the hell up. I hate UGA and Clemson but enjoy intelligent discussions with them.
Is it actually a compliment when at the end of said compliment you put a negative spin on it?
Uga fans smell like wet-dog

Reactions: stevestrat2
Well why in the hell was UGA recruiting him?

Well why in the hell was UGA recruiting him?
Once again, this is a great pick up for South Carolina. Anything I say about what happened to his recruitment by Georgia will be interpreted as sour grapes. UGA is very close to being full. There are some elite prospects that our staff feels good about. Let's wait and see what happens in the near future and perhaps this situation will have more clarity.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

You can only do that with maybe 1% of their fans.

Once again, this is a great pick up for South Carolina. Anything I say about what happened to his recruitment by Georgia will be interpreted as sour grapes. UGA is very close to being full. There are some elite prospects that our staff feels good about. Let's wait and see what happens in the near future and perhaps this situation will have more clarity.

UGA: Clemson WITH a Vet School

Reactions: tl from little hell
Again with the backhanded comment. Who are the elite prospects your staff feels good about? Sounds like you are saying that Kirbi didn’t want Daniel because you are expecting better players to commit in the near future

Reactions: UGAly
not a good look for you, troll. Smh.
That idiot is one of the clemons trolls that pop-up here every morning within their idiotic attempts to cause a scene or create a discussion for whatever reason, all at a repetitive attempt at under the table sarcasm to get one over on us. Don't ask me to clarify any further 'cause such isn't possible. It's simple ignorance within its most thorough example - all originally generated in Pickens County, SC.

Check again in the morning. Odds are it'll be the same dumbass albeit with a difference UN.

Again with the backhanded comment. Who are the elite prospects your staff feels good about? Sounds like you are saying that Kirbi didn’t want Daniel because you are expecting better players to commit in the near future
Interestingly, the DawgNation article had a bit of a different twist on it. Kirby wanted Daniels because they have a corner (or a couple) that will leave next year and needed a player like Daniels with more experience and maturity to play until the freshmen mature a bit. Basically to make up foe a gap in recruiting.....and Daniels was a huge part of that. So it's not exactly the way the Dawgs on here are describing it....not a tit for tat situation.

Interestingly, the DawgNation article had a bit of a different twist on it. Kirby wanted Daniels because they have a corner (or a couple) that will leave next year and needed a player like Daniels with more experience and maturity to play until the freshmen mature a bit. Basically to make up foe a gap in recruiting.....and Daniels was a huge part of that. So it's not exactly the way the Dawgs on here are describing it....not a tit for tat situation.
He is an excellent player that UGA would love to have.

The only two things worth a shit in Georgia are the Braves and Savannah. Somebody please raise Sherman from the dead and ask him to revisit the penal colony of Georgia, save the two I previously mentioned.

So I guess Cam Smith wasn’t elite enough for Kirbi either. You actually have any idea who these elite guys are, or are you just completely fos?
I listened to a portion of a podcast on dawg nation by Bryan Adams on how shocked they were that Daniel chose USC over ga. His take was that the ga staff was also surprised and will continue to recruit Daniel. So at least according to that guy, it seems that it has nothing to do with uga feeling good about other elite prospects. Your statements seem more like you trying to rationalize how a recuit could choose us over y’all. In the podcast Adams also tried to rationalize it by coming to the conclusion that Daniel committed to us because of negative recruiting tactics, based on roster depth

Last edited:
Reactions: UGAly
The only two things worth a shit in Georgia are the Braves and Savannah. Somebody please raise Sherman from the dead and ask him to revisit the penal colony of Georgia, save the two I previously mentioned.
Sherman was worse on SC than he was on GA. Be careful what you wish for. :eek::D

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT