ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulatulations

Tiger1124

Dec 30, 2006
I have been remiss in congratulating Gamecock Nation on your success in Women's Basketball. I want to correct the record. Congratulations Gamecocks!

I have been remiss in congratulating Gamecock Nation on your success in Women's Basketball. I want to correct the record. Congratulations Gamecocks!
Where have you been man! You missed a lot of fun over the last 5 years! I bet you can just now stand up straight after getting out from under that rock you crawled under.

TigerBeat: Congrats on your women's basketball team and their success as well.

If Clemson's women's basketball had reached the final four last year you bet their fans would be crowing. They also say baseball is a minor sport but there were a lot of them out there in the stands when we sent them home from the college world series.

Obviously another tater that neither went to clemsux or supports them...he just likes them....you claim them but they don't know who the Hell you are....

I have been remiss in congratulating Gamecock Nation on your success in Women's Basketball. I want to correct the record. Congratulations Gamecocks![/QUOTE
watch

If you're gonna take the time to mock someone, at least learn how to spell.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT