ADVERTISEMENT

Conner Shaw gets carted off, grabbed his ankle!

I literally just saw the play. I couldn't tell if he was rolled up on or not. The drive before he did well scoring a touchdown. I hope it's not too serious that he can't recover from.

Yeah, it was a low hit! I know it's a contact sport, but looks like these guys could hold up on some of these cheap hits in what amounts to meaningless games! From what the announcers said he had been doing some nice things and the Bears were very pleased with his production in limited playing time! Romo's out for half a season with a vertebrae issue, what good does that do the league!

Ye gads. What terrible luck Connor has had pursuing his dream. He and Marcus two of our finest hampered by injuries. I've often thought if Marcus did not suffer those 2 terrible knee injuries he would have been in NYC for that December trophy presentation.

Yeah, it was a low hit! I know it's a contact sport, but looks like these guys could hold up on some of these cheap hits in what amounts to meaningless games! From what the announcers said he had been doing some nice things and the Bears were very pleased with his production in limited playing time! Romo's out for half a season with a vertebrae issue, what good does that do the league!
I haven't seen the play, but my son told me he thought this was a cheap hit. Probably some kid trying to make a team without regard to another man's livelihood. But again, that's a guess.

I don't think it was intentional. But Dang this sux, I was hoping he would make the team.

Proves life isn`t fair. A great kid and American like Connor gets hurt again while a punk like Kaepernick, who apparently appreciates very little, rolls on. Best wishes to Connor, who hopefully will heal up and get another shot at it. I hope it wasn`t a cheap hit. I always will believe the hit on Marcus was.

Reactions: 92Pony
Wasn't a cheap hit at all, just one of those really unfortunate football plays. Hate it for him

Correct me if I'm wrong? I saw the instant relay and it looks like a late hit. Connor got rid of the ball and then was tackle..

I can't tell if with the new NFL rules of that would be considered a late hit???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT