ADVERTISEMENT

Connor Shaw selling life insurance and opening

I also wish him well but would love to see him involved with our staff. He is the son of a coach, a great leader, and his name is still relevant to high school kids. I think we would be a great asset on the recruiting trail and the practice field.

I also wish him well but would love to see him involved with our staff. He is the son of a coach, a great leader, and his name is still relevant to high school kids. I think we would be a great asset on the recruiting trail and the practice field.
I agree with you. He would be an awesome addition. Well, maybe down the road that can happen.

If he's successful, his income will make it hard for him to come back into coaching, except at a pretty high level. If he were feeling the "call" to coach, he'd be coaching now.

Because he has an unblemished record against the Tillmanites.

Everyone please learn to be like Rod

tumblr_inline_mopadlV2Uc1qz4rgp.gif

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
That 4.5 forty speed is no longer needed. Wish he could slip in for Bentley on third and eights. Connor gone get 9 on the scramble!

If he's successful, his income will make it hard for him to come back into coaching, except at a pretty high level. If he were feeling the "call" to coach, he'd be coaching now.
I saw his interview on the SEC network and he said he wanted to spend time with his family - daughter especially and coaching wouldn’t allow that. He said he would always keep the door open to coach and if he can prove himself as a quarterback coach maybe he could go back at the high level you suggest. Selfishly I would like that but he may have a different path.

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT