ADVERTISEMENT

Cowboys new Offensive coordinator

Moore is calling a great game but know this, the giants had no film on him as a play caller. I gotta see how he’s doing later in the season, before I anoint him as a great offensive mind!

Lets see how the NFL adjusts to him and he adjusts to them

One game can be fools gold, see AJ Feely

Last edited:
Why in the hell would he come here?

Uh duh, maybe being a HBC and making 3-4million per year appeals to him. If Tanner develops a relationship and earns his trust, sure he would come. All South Carolina needs is the right coach. Spurrier proved it could be done. He lacked the youth and stamina to maintain it. Moore is exactly what we need. Muschamp that s incompetent and stuck in the 90s. I love Muschamp effort on the recruiting trail. But you must coach the games.

Moore could be available. Wait to see the rest of the year. The Giants are bad and their film of the Cowboys showed no movement. The Giants were confused by movement because Dallas has never played like that. Let's see if he continues that. He also has a World-Class o-line, RB and receivers. It would make us all look smart.

Moore could be available. Wait to see the rest of the year. The Giants are bad and their film of the Cowboys showed no movement. The Giants were confused by movement because Dallas has never played like that. Let's see if he continues that. He also has a World-Class o-line, RB and receivers. It would make us all look smart.

Linehan didn't do much with the same line, RB and receivers. Moore is doing what everyone said needed to be done last year. Playing to Dak's strengths, not running an offense tailor made for John Elway or Craig Morton.

Linehan didn't do much with the same line, RB and receivers. Moore is doing what everyone said needed to be done last year. Playing to Dak's strengths, not running an offense tailor made for John Elway or Craig Morton.

exactly the definition of a great coordinator. Knowing what you have and facilitating success that leads to wins. Moore is brilliant. What we'll learn in the coming weeks is the Giants are not a bad football team.

Reactions: Cocky4SC
Uh duh, maybe being a HBC and making 3-4million per year appeals to him. If Tanner develops a relationship and earns his trust, sure he would come. All South Carolina needs is the right coach. Spurrier proved it could be done. He lacked the youth and stamina to maintain it. Moore is exactly what we need. Muschamp that s incompetent and stuck in the 90s. I love Muschamp effort on the recruiting trail. But you must coach the games.
The average of NFL coaches is around $5 million. Which is what Dallas paid Garrett. And their retirement plan is fantastic.

The average of NFL coaches is around $5 million. Which is what Dallas paid Garrett. And their retirement plan is fantastic.
Moore is a coordinator. Most coordinators and assistant coaches in the NFL are paid peanuts. The proven established guys are paid well. The players get the money in the NFL. A college HBC job is a huge jump up in salary for a young NFL coordinator. Heck Derrick Dooley got a big pay raise to be an OC at Mizzery

exactly the definition of a great coordinator. Knowing what you have and facilitating success that leads to wins. Moore is brilliant. What we'll learn in the coming weeks is the Giants are not a bad football team.

When you use all your offensive pieces to your advantage, keeping the LBs eyes moving, and the DL/CB/S questioning run/pass.. it opens up the whole field... Look at why it is working at places such as Chiefs, Texans, etc...

Now only if BMAC would do the same here, it would be amazing

Let's see. Did he call a nice game? Sure. As would just about any of us that knows a couple of formations. Dallas has as many, if not more weapons on offense, than anyone in the NFC. And they also probably have the best offensive line in the NFL. And they were playing the Giants. A team in full blown rebuild mold. He had a good game, and should have. Would have been hard not to. But it doesn't make him the football genius that many seen to think he is. It's all about talent folks. And he has a lot of talent at his disposal in Dallas

Anyone is dreaming if they think a college is outbidding Jerry Jones for his coaches. I don't think Texas could do that. His NFL team is worth $5 billion dollars to him. If he thinks he needs a coach, and certainly Moore is in that category, he won't lose them.

Reactions: rogue cock
Let's see. Did he call a nice game? Sure. As would just about any of us that knows a couple of formations. Dallas has as many, if not more weapons on offense, than anyone in the NFC. And they also probably have the best offensive line in the NFL. And they were playing the Giants. A team in full blown rebuild mold. He had a good game, and should have. Would have been hard not to. But it doesn't make him the football genius that many seen to think he is. It's all about talent folks. And he has a lot of talent at his disposal in Dallas

He doesn't have to be a genius to just introduce an offense that is better suited for Dak's talents. Last year even the dullest football fan could see Dallas was misusing Dak. He is just doing the obvious, that doesn't take genius, just common sense.

Anyone is dreaming if they think a college is outbidding Jerry Jones for his coaches. I don't think Texas could do that. His NFL team is worth $5 billion dollars to him. If he thinks he needs a coach, and certainly Moore is in that category, he won't lose them.
JJ is not going to pay an OC $3-4million! You know that!

JJ is not going to pay an OC $3-4million! You know that!

Are you saying South Carolina would? I guarantee Jones has a bigger budget for coaches than South Carolina. Jason Garrett gets $6 million. Norv Turner gets $3 million as offensive coordinator for Minnesota Vikings and Dallas has far more revenue than Minnesota. Jones has never been stingy with money getting what he wants. If Moore succeeds in Dallas he gets a NFL head coaching job in the future.

Are you saying South Carolina would? I guarantee Jones has a bigger budget for coaches than South Carolina. Jason Garrett gets $6 million. Norv Turner gets $3 million as offensive coordinator for Minnesota Vikings and Dallas has far more revenue than Minnesota. Jones has never been stingy with money getting what he wants. If Moore succeeds in Dallas he gets a NFL head coaching job in the future.

South Carolina pays Muschamp more than $3million. Better believe we would offer Moore. Why on earth are you comparing what Norv makes to a rookie like Moore. I'm a lifelong Cowboy fan. I wish Kellen Moore had Garrets job. But since he doesn't, I want him for my Gamecocks. It's all my pipe dream anyway.

South Carolina pays Muschamp more than $3million. Better believe we would offer Moore. Why on earth are you comparing what Norv makes to a rookie like Moore. I'm a lifelong Cowboy fan. I wish Kellen Moore had Garrets job. But since he doesn't, I want him for my Gamecocks. It's all my pipe dream anyway.

Dallas pays their head coach twice what SC does and you think SC will outspend them for an assistant? Sorry but it is a pure fantasy that SC could ever outspend Jerry Jones or that an assistant would want to leave the spotlight of the Cowboys for really any college team, not just SC.

Dallas pays their head coach twice what SC does and you think SC will outspend them for an assistant? Sorry but it is a pure fantasy that SC could ever outspend Jerry Jones or that an assistant would want to leave the spotlight of the Cowboys for really any college team, not just SC.
We're debating something that will never happen. We will not fire Muschamp this year. But you're still full of it if you think JJ or any NFL owner is paying a coordinator without super bowl cred $3million per. It just doesn't happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT