ADVERTISEMENT

CSU pitcher looks like he should be playing slow pitch softball. *

[QUOTE="jeff2001, post: 3828139, member: 1206"

Wow.. way to insult a teenage kid...amazes me how "grown ups" make comments like this about kids playing sports. Atleast he is out doing something instead of sitting behind a computer working on getting his 36,000 post count up

Reactions: FJRTiger

Wow.. way to insult a teenage kid...amazes me how "grown ups" make comments like this about kids playing sports. Atleast he is out doing something instead of sitting behind a computer working on getting his 36,000 post count up
kN8E_f-maxage-0.gif

You might just be the biggest wuss I've ever seen on this board.

And that's an accomplishment.

Reactions: 92Pony
You might just be the biggest wuss I've ever seen on this board.

And that's an accomplishment.
i am a wuss because i make a comment about an "adult" that makes a joke about a kid? really? Ok you have your opinion and i will have the right opinion.

nice reply.. how long did you think that one out? so you were joking..ever think maybe the kid is a carolina fan also and might come on here and see the comment? or a friend of his sees your "joke" way to build self confidence in a kid.... what if someone made an overweight "joke" about your kid? how would you feel?

Jeff got insulted for a joking remark about a big boy. Come on jeff you know the camera adds 10 lbs. That's no way to build self confidence besides making fun of usc816 sounds like more fun to me.

nice reply.. how long did you think that one out? so you were joking..ever think maybe the kid is a carolina fan also and might come on here and see the comment? or a friend of his sees your "joke" way to build self confidence in a kid.... what if someone made an overweight "joke" about your kid? how would you feel?

My son pitched in d1 baseball. He read some comments here and there both good and bad. They all do. Like anybody, the good comments were received better than the bad BUT he realized that thats what happens when you choose to be in the public light.
I am sure neither the kid nor his parents lose much sleep over a message board comment and in this case I am sure he knows he isn't the the fastest pitcher out there.

My son pitched in d1 baseball. He read some comments here and there both good and bad. They all do. Like anybody, the good comments were received better than the bad BUT he realized that thats what happens when you choose to be in the public light.
I am sure neither the kid nor his parents lose much sleep over a message board comment and in this case I am sure he knows he isn't the the fastest pitcher out there.
And I'm sure he doesn't need a poster on FGF defending him either he looked like he was doing a pretty fair job pitching to me. I pitched in college but I was in shape (round is a shape too...lol) Jeff hurt usc816's feelings.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Cybercock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT