ADVERTISEMENT

cu rednecks on the river!...

Did not know the taters were ranked 12.
& they wish they were Omaha bound
Daddy and everyone will be in the usual spot around 9ish. They'll head over to Eggs Up for breakfast. Stop by and say Hi.

I'll be over on Watson Avenue at a friend's. :)

say hello 2 the owner, lives on earle, tell em COE sent u & u might get a free pat of butter:)
more 'bout yer watson ave friend later........u2 timer!

hope 2c ya'll, we'll b @ mac's little after 10.

So I guess that $hithole one-horse town isn't going to provide a live video feed to stream anywhere tonight??

HUH??
07a57352-d82d-4813-b8e5-e54662498150.jpg

It would be nice to rotate the neutral city site between Greenville and Charleston, but a friend at the university put it this way: Greenville really fights for the neutral site (Charleston yawns), USC has a Med School branch in Greenville and Carolina's largest other campus in the USC System is in Spartanburg. Plus, we play pretty good at Fluor Field.

It would be nice to rotate the neutral city site between Greenville and Charleston, but a friend at the university put it this way: Greenville really fights for the neutral site (Charleston yawns), USC has a Med School branch in Greenville and Carolina's largest other campus in the USC System is in Spartanburg. Plus, we play pretty good at Fluor Field.

They really had a chance to make a great impression in 2012. Charleston failed miserably.

Greenville makes the most sense logistically for all parties involved.

I just wish they'd drop that made up "Reedy River Rivalry" like a bad habit. No one calls it that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT